6pm - The 13th Friday night of Year 12

"Hey can I get a large margarita pizza delivered please."

"Sure, that'll be $20 it'll be ready in about 30 minutes."

Around 30 minutes later the door bell rings. Tyler is standing at her door. He walks in and places the pizza box on the dining table. He grabs Hunter by the waist and draws her into his chest. He takes in her scent and gently kisses her mark. This sends Hunter into complete overdrive.

"I've missed you." He murmurs into her neck.

"You've been with me every night this week." She purrs back seductively.

He pulls her back a little so he's facing her.

"But it's not enough anymore. I need to be with you all the time. Will you come with me to the packhouse? We will be able to better protect you."

"Packhouse?"

"Hunter, c'mon, I know you've figured it out!"

"Kind of but we haven't exactly confirmed this thing that's happening between us." She lowers her gaze as her cheeks, which are slightly flushed from his touch.

"I know that and I know that you also read write a lot of books. So, what does growling, mate, biting, packhouse, markings, amazing hearing, darkened eyes, super strength, abs, hot as shit, warm body temps and possessiveness all have in common?"

Hunter laughed.

"Hmmm, vampires?"

Tyler just rolled his eyes.

"I'm just toying with you Tyler." She poked him in the chest. "I'll let you be my bitch."

Tyler whimpered.

"Hey, I'm not a dog!"

"Chill Babe." She lightly pecked his neck.

"Listen, I can't protect you properly from your home and I know they'll try to strike soon."

"But you marked me! You said I'd be safe once you did it!"

"I don't think they know I marked you yet. They will once they come close to this house, my scent is all over you."

Hunter pushed Tyler back a little and looked into his eyes.

"So am I safe or not? I've got exams coming up all next week. This is a really big deal for me, I just need to focus on my studies right now."

"Look just do that and try not to worry. I've got 10 guys guarding you all the time"

Hunter's eyes softened.

"You do." She looked up at him so vulnerable.

He lent down and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Nothing will happen to you, I'll make sure of it. When do your exams finish?"

"Next Friday"

"Listen, next Saturday night is a full moon. Do you think you could stay over at the packhouse? That way we'll be able to protect you from any threat."

She nodded her head.

Tyler walked away leaving the money on the dining table.

"Tyler, you didn't take the money for the pizza."

"You are the Luna, my Mate, I will never take money from you."

Hunter's mouth opened in shock. Tyler walked towards the door.

"Laters." He smiled back at Hunter as he closed the door.

Hunter jumps up and down.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Me a Luna?"

"Yes, you're OUR Luna." He yelled in rely.

"EEEEEEEE." She squealed.

"Stop it, that really hurts my ears."

Hunter laughed.

"Laters my big Alpha." She sweetly yelled out.

"Laters." Tyler replied.