3pm - The 14th Saturday afternoon of Year 12

"Hey. You're awake?" Tyler went into his room to check on Hunter. He locked the door behind him.

"Yeah. I just woke up a bit ago. Still a little drowsy but I'm feeling so much better."  She patted the bed beside her.

Hunter smiled as Tyler walked over to her, but instead of sitting beside her, he jumped on top of the bed straddling her. Hunter giggled as he placed her hands above her head.

"Lets complete the next stage Hunter, the bond will be much more stronger. We'll be able to communicate even when we're a part and I can guide you."

"What's the next stage?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Deflowering you."

Tyler kissed her passionately. Their hearts were pounding she wanted so much to touch his skin. It was as though Tyler could read her thoughts as he grabbed her two hands in his one and threw off his top.

"I want to complete the bond. It will derail their plans. We've learnt that your parents may have made a promise for you to wed another Alpha."

"What!!! Hang on Tyler. Stop!!!! This is my virginity you're talking about. It means everything to me. You're talking as though it's a hinderance in your plans right now."

"Hunter. I've wanted you since the first moment my eyes looked into yours. You're all I want. Since I marked you, you're all I think about. You are my mate. My Lunar. I didn't mean to upset you. You have no idea how happy I am to know that you're still a virgin. It's a good thing not a hinderance and I'm sorry I came across like a total arse. I swear I didn't mean to. I want you."

"Well too bad Tyler because it's not going to happen like this."

"I can see you're not ready." He kissed her on the cheek. "We have new members arriving from the Crescent Moon pack. Apparently their Alpha Byron has made a deal with the group of hunters who want to bring me down. You're going to be his prize if he succeeds."

"Byron? I know a Byron. My parents introduced me to him a few months ago just before school started back."

"Makes sense. I think he's the one who's been sending you the flowers?" 

"Why? He's like 30 or something."

"Hunter you're parents have made a deal. If he helps them bring our pack down, he gets you. I still can't figure out what's in it for the hunters. But I will."

"So what's going to happen?"

"Tonight at 6pm we will all meet ready to be attacked. We have over 100 new members and they keep coming. This is not your fight, I want to protect you, you need to stay inside my secret chamber."

Tyler opened up his wardrobe. There were two shoe hangers that split into two and in between was a door. He opened the door and it led to a room, inside was a king size bed, a fridge, toilet and shower. He told her he'd come back for her once this was all over with. But after 7 days if he didn't return he explained how she was to get out. Hunter didn't want to consider what it meant if Tyler didn't return. That wasn't an option.

Only Alpha's of this pack were aware of the secret room. Tyler knew Hunter would be safe.