12.30pm - The 14th Sunday afternoon of Year 12

Hunter was awake talking to the Doc when Tyler rushed into her room. He grabbed her hand and kissed her on the lips.

"Thank God you're ok Babe. You really had me scared." Tyler turned to the Doc and nodded. The Doc left the room leaving the two of them together.

"I'm sorry Tyler, I'm not normally such a damsel in distress. It was all a bit of a shock, I heard what Alpha Byron said to you and I was so angry. I don't know how I feel right now besides empty. Everything I thought I knew has been a lie."

Tyler was stroking her head trying to calm her down.

"My parents Tyler, where are they now? Did they survive?"

"How you feeling first?"

"No. Stop. Please don't. Just don't avoid that question right now Tyler, don't protect me, I need to know."

"Look, they're alive. We really need to talk, so much has happened. But not today, I want you to be feeling better, stronger so we can make decisions about our future."

"Are they here someplace?" She asked as she searched into Tyler's eyes.

"Yes, in the holding cells." He confirmed.

"I want to go see them please."

"Not today, you're not strong enough. I promise we can go tomorrow as long as you're out of hospital."

"Please. I need to see them today."

"Let me talk to Doc first."

She nodded her head and he stroked her hand.

Tyler mindlinked Doc.

Doc, Alpha Tyler here. Hunter wants to go home now. What do you think?

As long as she's resting and stays away from any drama she's ok to go home.

Hmmm.... She wants to tackle an issue that will create confrontation.

No, how about I recommend she stays overnight. She's only just woken up, I prefer to monitor her progress a little longer.

Fine by me, as long as I can stay with her.

Of course Alpha Tyler.

The mindlink was closed. Tyler looked down at Hunter and could see she was already anxious awaiting his answer.

"Doc wants you here until the morning. You've only just woken up so he can't take any more chances. I promise we will see your parents tomorrow. I'll be staying with you here tonight. Ok?"

She nodded her head and smiled.

"Tyler, there's so many questions I have right now. I now know Daniel isn't my real Father, but he's the only Father I've ever known and he always treated me like his princess. I still love him as my Father......But seriously, I still can't believe I'm a werewolf!"

Tyler kissed her lips.

"Not just a werewolf, a Luna. My Luna."

She grabbed him and he fell down onto the bed. She pulled the covers back and he climbed in beside her. Tyler moulded his body into her's and within a few minutes Hunter fell back asleep. Before 3pm Tyler removed himself from the bed to bid farewell to the Crescent Moon pack. He was sending 20 guards with them to ensure there safety when they arrived.

The future of the Crescent Moon was no longer questionable under Alpha Nathaniel's rule. He just wasn't sure how the hunters would accept the news of Alpha Byron's death.