11pm - The 14th Friday night of Year 12

Tyler was inside his office back at the pack house with his Beta Aidan. He had tried calling both Reece and Tom about 100 times but their mobiles were switched off. He was pacing up and down, unable to concentrate, a map was rolled out on his desk. He was a complete nervous wreck, Adian had never seen his Alpha behave in such a way.

"Reece and Tom are not werewolves?" Aidan questioned.

"No. Absolutely not." Tyler was running his hand through his hair.

"So she's probably not with another pack?"

"I can't say for sure."

"So if they are not werewolves, why take her?"

"If we knew that we'd find Hunter."

"Ok, on that note are they Hunters?"

Tyler looked straight at Aidan.

"Maybe."

It was a strong possibility and a really good assumption. If they were hunters they'd want to protect Hunter from all werewolves. In order to understand things better he needed to access more information about Hunter's and Reece's family background.

He knew a group of local hunters met together every Friday night. There was a chance that Hunter's parents were part of this group. Given the full moon tomorrow they were going to attack werewolves and was it coincidence that Hunter's family were supposed to be away?

The fact that Hunter was taken from inside her home and driven away by her parents vehicle inside their own garage! It had to be an inside job?

Things were starting to add up. He knew that the meetings changed location every week, so he just had to find them before the full moon.