X3

Annalise follows Bella to a table that seemed to be occupied by six people, "Everyone, I'd like for you to meet Annalise Cullen." she says, stepping to the side to allow everyone to see her. Everyone gasped at the sight of her. She truly was very beautiful. Far more beautiful than anyone could have anticipated.

"Annalise, these are my friends Angela, Jessica, Tyler, Mike, Eric and Lauren." Bella says, introducing everyone.

"Cullen? Does that mean you're related to the Cullen Family?" Jessica asked.

Annalise shakes her head, "I am not, no." she says.

"You sure could pass as one of their relatives." Mike says, "You truly share quite a few of their characteristics."

Annalise offers a smile, "Thank you, Mike, I think."

"Lets sit down." Bella says, taking her hand and pulling her over to sit beside Angela, "So, Annalise, what brings you to Forks, Washington?" Eric questions.

"A change in scenery and weather."

"Where are you from?" Lauren asked.

"Greenland." she states softly.

"Greenland? Is that why you're so pale?" Eric questioned.

Annalise meets his gaze with a soft smile, "Perhaps." she says.

"Don't look now but Edward Cullen is staring at you." Lauren says with a smile.

 Annalise raised a brow and turned to Bella, "Looks like you have an admirer." she says with a smile.

Bella glances over her shoulder before turning her attention back to Annalise, a smile on her lips, "No, YOU have an admirer." she says with a soft chuckle.

Confusion written on her face, Annalise turns her head and glances over her shoulder, her gaze meeting his instantly, "Are you sure that he wasn't gazing at you, Lauren?" she questioned, "I can see where you could have been mistaken seeing as we are directly sitting across from each other."

"I'm sure."

She held his gaze for another second before turning away from him, "It seems you were right." was all she says.

"So, what do you think?" Jessica questioned.

"About?"

"Edward Cullen. Hot, right?" she says with a smile.

"He's a very attractive young male. I can see why there are so many young females after his attention." she says softly, "Though his looks shouldn't be the dominant reason behind their perusing. One should want a relationship with another based off who they are and not for how they look."

"Really?" Jessica and Lauren questioned.

Annalise nods, "Yes. I am sure if you were to stop and figure out the things that he liked and disliked then you would see past his looks and find that you're far more infatuated by who he is then by his looks." she states, "It's far more interesting to learn about a person than it is staring at them all day."

"Is that what you do?" Jessica questioned, a hint of annoyance laced in her voice.

Annalise looks down at the table before meeting her gaze, "It's what I would do if I were ever in that situation." 

"What do you mean by that?" Lauren questioned.

"Well, I've never had a boyfriend." she states truthfully, shocking the entire table and even a few people who were listening in on their conversation.

"What!?" Both Jessica and Lauren screams.

Annalise tries to force back the glare on her face but fails, "Quiet!" she hissed.

"You've never had a boyfriend?" Mike questioned in bewilderment. 

Still glaring at the two girls across from her, Annalise shakes her head, "No, I haven't."

"Why not? I mean, look at you, you're perfect!" Angela says, "You're beautiful, well spoken, educated, kind and you're not stuck up. Who wouldn't want to ask you out?"

Annalise, finally taring her gaze from Jessica and Lauren, met Angela's gaze, "It's not that I have not been asked - I have in numerous occasions but it's up to me whether or not to accept their invitation."

"Why haven't you?" Bella questioned.

Annalise meets her gaze, "I have yet to meet a guy who seeks me out because they truly want to know more about me and NOT for the way that I look." she says, "Once I meet that guy then maybe I'll give it ago." she says.

Bella places a hand on her arm, "Maybe you'll meet him sooner than you think." she says with a smile on her lips.

"Or maybe not. " she responded back.