Our time together

-Zane's POV-
I woke up and I was on top of Travis on my sofa and he had his arms wrapped around me to keep me from falling. It felt nice knowing that someone cared for me that wasn't family. I laid there holding on to him. He's so much taller than me. It's a little weird because of how small I am.I'm like 5 ft 4and he is 5 ft 9
I herd him rustle a a little bit and pretended to be asleep. Keeping my head down on his chest I relized he wasn't wherein a shirt.
I felt my face starting to glow.
"Hm...you even blush in your sleep.." He said a little sleepy
He kissed my forehead then hugged me tighter
" I won't let anything happen to you because I will make you mine.... One day"
He then sat up then carried me like a sleeping baby up the stairs.

OH NO NO NO HES GOING UP TO MY ROOM!!!!!
SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!!!! IF HE WALKS IN MT RROM, HE WILL SEE THE PICS I HAVE OF HIM EVEN THE ONES I DREW! What do I do.

He opened the door and stood there at the entrance. I'm guessing he was looking at the pics of him self. Then he moved and laid  me down on my bed I started to shiver because of how nervous I was. Then he pulled my blanket over me and sat on the bed then I felt him place his lips on my cheek and the he moved them and he stroked my hair and moved my mask and put his finger on my lips.

He just sat there...what was he thinking about...he put his hand on my cheek ... his hands were so warm.
He moved his hand and got closes to my face and licked my cheek.

I lost it I shot up and he fell backwards on the floor and I grabbed his arm in a position where I could break his arm with ease. I pined his head to the ground with my foot.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!???!" I yelled and blushed really hard
He then grabbed my arm and threw me on the ground and I hit my head really hard
"OW SHOOT TRAVIS" I yelled curled up holding my head with my eyes shut tight.
He crawled on top of me and pined me down.
"Well that's one way to wake you up." He smirked
"NO YOU IDIOT I WAS AWAKE THIS HOUL TIME! You think I would allow you to do things  like that to me while being asleep?!?" I continued to yell

"Since you are awake now or at least I know now. Would you mind explaining why you have so many pictures and drawings of me?" He said with a evil smile waiting for an answer
"Let me go now, and it is none of your concern!" I was trying to move being this close to Travis gets me nervous.

"Oh really Zane?" He said romantically

"What ever you are thinking get it out of your mind now and get rid of that stupid smirk on your face."I said

"Fine but this is your one freebie tomato face" He let me go and helped me up.

"I need to shower so get out."
He walked out and closed the door....or so I thought.
I got undressed and then stepped in the shower I hummed the song from before and then got out I dried my self and put my under-where on and Walked out my my bathroom ( connected to his room) and put some pants on.

Then I put my tank on then my hoodie and brushed my hair , covered my eye , then put my mask on and put a pair of black socks on.

I went to the door noticing it was open and quickly ran down the hallway and saw Travis just walking down the stairs only halfway down trying to go as fast as he could. 

I stayed there for about 5 mins then went down the stairs and slowly and saw Travis putting his shirt on then I hid behind the wall waiting another minute, making sure I wasn't a red face. then walked out and he was making something.

"What are you making" I asked he seemed to jump a little.
" P-pancakes." He stuttered then he handed me a plate and his face was  super dark red.
"You okay Travis?" I asked he started to shake
" I-I'm f-fine" he stuttered again.
"I hope you weren't looking at me when I was in the shower or when I was getting dressed." I said as I turned around with the plate then sat at the table.

"NOPE I WAS DEFINITELY NOT LOOKING AT YOU WHEN YOU WERE SHIRTLESS!" He said super nervous.

"Okay" I said
" wheph that was close " he mumbled
" what was that?" I asked knowing what he said
"N-nothing"

We sat there and eat our pancakes I had about 6 and Travis looked at me.
" THESE ARE SO GOOD !" I ate another one then sat on the couch
" well I'm glad you like them...hey.. I know this sounds childish but do you want to play tag outside after we get this cleans up?" He asked

" are you kidding me ...YES ITS MY FAVORITE GAME!" I yelled and started jumping up and down and then I calmed down .

I put on some music on and we started doing the dishes.
"I love this song " he said with a high pitched voice.
"Really it's one of my favorites !" I replied with a happy voice.

"I'd catch a grande for ya, throw my hand on a blade ya  , I'd jump in front of a train for ya , you know I'd do anything for ya , I would go threw all this pain, take a bulet strait threw my brain, yes I would die for you baby, but you won't do the same." We both sang ( Song is Grande by Brono Mars)

Then Travis grabbed a wisk and pretend it was a microphone and the Next song came on.

"I'm an angle with a shot gun, fighting till the wars done,I don't care if heaven won't take me back, throw away the face pain just to keep you safe, don't you know your everything I have." He looked at me when he finished the line and winked at me.

I blushed
" y-you know that song?" I asked
"Heck ya I listen to most of these songs on a daily bases." He said then chuckled.
I shook my head
"Let's play that game of tag now." I said
"K your it!"
He sprinted out the door and I chased after him. I Tagged him and we went back and forth.

Then I ran and Travis was chasing after me I ran under the tree then tripped over a root and landed on my arm and it hurt so much. Then  I saw blood all over my face and the last thing I saw was Travis.

"It's going to be okay Zane just stay wake!" He had tears in his eyes. Then things went black.