Zane and now Aaron

-Zane's POV-
"ZANE ZANE ZANE WAKE UP!" I was yelled at and being shaken violently.
I grabbed the person by the shoulders and pushed them down to the ground and clinched my fist and was about to hit them but the grabbed my hand.

"Zane its Travis!" They yelled and I focused more and saw him then got up and fell face first on to my bed.

"THE FAIR IS TODAY NOW GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND GET READY!" He yelled.

I lifted my head up.
"I'm not going..." Then put my face back down.

"OH HELL YES YOU ARE!" He yelled then grabbed my left leg and tugged in it and I grabbed the banister from my bed and held it.

"LET GO YOUR GOING!" He yelled.

                                                ~flash back over~

"Then he dragged me into the car." I said a little pissed.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Garroth,Laurence, Aphmau, Aaron and even Travis laughed.

I crossed my arms and looked out the window of the car.
"Aw come on Zane it's going to be fun." Travis said pushing my face back facing him. Then smiled.

I saw Aphmau Garroth Aaron and Laurence trying not to laugh.
"What?" I asked.
"Your face!" Garroth said still holding back his laughter.
"Tomato face!" Laurence laughed.
Then every one else let it out except Travis he then kissed me causing me to flush red.
"YOUR NOT HELPING TRAVIS HAHAHAHAHA!"Aphmau laughed.
Then Travis broke the kiss and smirked evilly and I pulled my mask back up and hid my face.
I punched him in the arm and looked out the window.
"Ow~!" Hw whined.
"Suck it up!" I yelled.
Then he looked at me evilly.
I smacked him on his head.
"YOU IDOIT YOU KNOW WHAT I MENT...perv." I yelled.
"Eh eh eh!" He snickered.
I growled and then laid my head on the window and closed my eyes.
"Zane Zane Zane Zane Zane Zane Zane." Travis poked me.
"WHAT!" I yelled.
"I love you." He said with a smile.
"I hate you." I scoffed then put my head back down.
Then Aaron started to chuckle.
"Why are you laughing?!?" Travis asked.
"Oh nothing." He said the refocused on the road.

                                           -Time skip-
I got out of the car and stretched and then Travis picked me up in a bridle carry.
"TRAVIS PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I yelled.
"Party killer!" He shoot back
"What ever." Then I kissed his cheek and he went in to space and was blushing with a smile and his head tilted.

We got inside the park and then We split up in groups of 3.

Me Garroth and Laurence.
Travis Aaron and Aphmau
Nichole Dante and Katlen

"Okay then guys meet back here in 3 hours and we will all go into the fun house together got it?" Aphmau said.
"Yeah." Dante and Garroth said.

We split ways and then I was watching as Garroth and Laurence played a couple of games and they won stuff like a free ice cream and Garroth won Laurence this Narwal pushy.
He freaked out and bounced all over the place for 20 mins strait.
Then we went on a couple of rides and other things like that.
"Zane are you sure you don't wanna try a game or something?"
I glanced around and saw this Anime stand game thing and I pointed to it.
Garroth grabbed our hands and ran to it and all I had to do it shoot and arrow and the moving target with some knifes.

I had three tries and I hit the target all three times and I picked out a ceil phantomhive plush for Travis.

-time skip 3 hours-
We all met up and I wanted to give Travis his gift but I was going to wait until we got out of the fun house so I hid it in my back pack.

We all met up and then entered and then we got half way in and then we were put into a mirror maze and I stared to walk around and lost the group I herd Travis Aaron's and Aphmau's voices.
"Come on you can do way better than that!" Travis said and I took a few more turns.
"If your so good at it then why don't you just prove it!" Aaron said. I took a few more turns and her some ruffling around and then turned and saw in a reflection and it there I saw them.
Aaron and Travis were kissing I turned around and saw them and Travis had his back to me and he was pinning Aaron to the mirror and Aaron's eyes were closed. Then Aphmau was taking pics.
Then I felt tears falling from my face and backed away so they couldn't see me and saw in the reflection them blushing and Travis's hand on his chin.
"Don't tell Zane this is between the three of us." He said then kissed him again.
I walked away and I herd one last sentence.
"I love you Aaron." I clinched my fist and then ran threw the Maze and finished it and then sat by the exit waiting for the others.
After 15 mins everyone except Aphmau Aaron and Travis were out of the house.
Another 30 mins later they came out and then I noticed that Aaron's bandana was in Travis's hood .
Travis put his arm on me and I pushed him away.
"Don't touch me." I said coldly.
He looked at me and laughed.
"Whoa someone needs to calm down!"
" I pulled the push out and let him look at it.
"I got you this..." And then ripped its head off and then handed it to him.
He looked confused.
Then Garroth and Laurence pulled me away from the group.
"Whoa bro something wrong???!!?" Garroth asked .
"Im fine." I said harshly and then pushed them away and went back to the group.
"Okay guys there's one last thing we need to do then we can go home." Aphmau spoke.
There's was a a cost line and she wanted us to all see it.
I looked out it and the only thing that went threw my mind was that I didn't need to be crying over him and that I was stupid for thinking that he cared. I then stood up on the bar and right below us was the water.
"Z-Zane what are you doing?" Travis asked nervously then walked to me and tried to grab me but I did a back flip and escaped from his reach.
"I told you not to touch me." I said harshly again.
"YOU CANT GO DO THAT I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO JUMP OFF!" He yelled
"Shut up I'm not stupid." He looked at me with sadness.
We all got in the car and Garroth sat in the back with us to separate us.
"S-so did you guys like the fun house?" Garroth brought up.
"Yeah." Both Aaron and Travis said.
"It was cool!" Katlen said.
"Sure." I said looking away
The rest of the car trip was silent and it was about 10 pm when I got home.
I went home and went strait to sleep.