Cat sitting

-1 week later Travis's POV-
It was about 10:30 am and I got a text from Garrith who was at Zane's house.

"We have a problem get to Zane's house ASAP!"

I ran out the door and to Zane's house and knocked on the door.
Garroth answer it and quickly pulled me inside. Then shut the door.

"What's the matter no~...." I looked at Garroth and Laurence and they had cat ears and I tale.
"Lucinda turned us into cat people!" Laurence hissed.
"Hahahahahah!" I laughed.
"Shut up Travis, we need you to get Zane out if his room he won't leave we need to see if Aphmau knows how to fix this. We will meet you guys there." Garroth said then they left.

I sighed then walked upstairs to his room then knocked in his door.

"Please come out Zane it can't be that bad!" I yelled.
"NO NEVER!"
"Fine I'll go kiss Aaron instead then."
Then the door swung open and he pounced on top of me.
"NO YOU WONT!" He said then kissed me.
Then he got off and turned the other way with his ears down and his tale curled down.
I turned him around and romantically made out with him and his ears popped up and so did his tale and I could feel his chill go up his spine and he froze.

"That's so cute!" Then his grey ears started to turn red.

"What was that for?" He asked softly holding his arm and looking down and leaned a little to the side.

I scratched his head and I swear I herd a purr right before he slapped my hand away.
I grabbed his tale and twisted it in my fingers and slowly pushed him into his room and closed his door.

"T-travis!?! Purr~ st-stop purr~..." He said and he became a bright red and I took his tale and put it in my mouth and his purr was stronger.

I pulled him closer to me with his back turned to me.Then licked his ear ,soaking it ,and his purr became harder.
"Nya~ T-Travis!"
I grabbed his tale in a tight grip and put my lips to his other cat ear and licked It and I pulled on his tale causing his hips to hit mine.

His purr was even heavier. I saw his tongue sticking out a little.
I pulled his tale more and his hips hit mine even harder.
"Nya~ Nya~ purr~" was the only thing coming from Zane and his face was a brighter red.
I bit his ear gently.
"NYA~!"
I turned him around to face me and gave him a evil look a put his tale back in my mouth and he took my free hand and held it with both his hands then sucked on my pointer finger.

He had a cats tongue and he soaked my finger with saliva and it dripped down and then I pulled my finger away and then sucked on it myself and he blushed brighter.

I took his wet tail and put it in his mouth and I made him suck on it.

Then I locked his door and pushed him on his bed and he was on his stomic with his legs off the edge along with is his rear-end.

I sat on him facing his butt and grabbed his tale again.
It shot strait.
"Some ones excited..." I said then herd him purr again.
I took his tale and brushed it in between my fingers getting a couple of gasps from him and a began to lightly tug on it.
"Nya~!" He let out.
"That's a sweet sound..." Then out his tale in my mouth and sucked on it.
"Nya~ what if purr~ Garroth or Laurence here us?!?" He let out.
Then I took his tale out of my mouth.

"They left to go see if Aphmau knows how to fix this, but in the mean time I'm going to make this half cat thing useful."
I then licked his tale slowly just to mess with him and moved my other had on this lower back as I licked his tale.

I saw him grab his sheets and he moved his body slowly tying to escape.
I then leaned back and grabbed his cat ear and scratched it and he stopped and his tale popes back strait.
Then he purred again.
"This is way to cute, even cuter than when you were a toddler."

I said then put his tale in my mouth, and he kicked his legs a little.
I then put my free hand in his upper leg laying my chest on his butt.
I was still licking his tale and he was purring so hard I could fell it vibrate my body and I felt my face flush a little.

I then sat up and turned around and sat where I was facing the back of his head.
I grubbed his tale in my hand and it was wrapped around my hand and I pulled it up and he pushed his legs up. It caused him to rise his stomic and I place my hand on his abs and creeped it down.
At this point it looked like he could claw his sheets to shreds.
I leaned to his ear and use my knees to hold me up.
"You are a wonderful toy as a cat.." I whispered then licked his ear.

I pulled his tale and it caused him to jerk his hips closer to mine and they hit.
"NYA~!"
I pulled his tale harder and more and his rear-end was hitting my lower region multiple times.
"NYA~ NYA~ NYA~ NYA~ NYA~ NYA~ NYA~ NYA~" he let out each time we hit.

"Stand on your paws kitty." I commanded
He slowly got in his hands and knees and I got on my knees and went behind him.

I put my hands on his hips and his tale shot up and I took it and put it in my mouth then pushed his hoodie up reveling his chest and played with it but got board quickly and put my hands on his hips again.

I took his tale and let go of it then pulled him by his hood and he was laying on in my lap on his back. I slowly creeped my hands down to his pants and he purred and his ears fell down he laid his head down and closed his eyes.

He thinks he know what I'm going to do...
I then quickly moved him and pinned him down at the edge of the bed and he had his legs wrapped around me from the sudden movement. I then pushed his legs apart and took his tale and brushed it in his lower region.

"Purr~~~!" He let out.
Then i pushed his head off the bed and licked his neck and left a couple of red marks.
He wrapped his legs around my hips and then flipped us off the bed and he pinned me down on the floor.
He had a smile then I grabbed his tale and pulled down and his lower area hit mine and I quickly put my hands on his butt and left them there so he could pull up.

His arms were strait and he was looking up.
"Nya~!" He let out again.
I then moved my hips up to hit his harder and he purred.
I put my hands on his thies, and pushed him up and sat up and move his legs to my hips. Then I took his tale and twirled it in my fingers and his arms were wrapped around my neck. I gave him my finger and he held it in his two hands and softly sucked on it. Then I moved it around in his mouth and he gasped and blushed brighter.

He then took my hand and sucked on it more furiously and kissed it from time to time.

He took his tale and wrapped my hand in place and then looked up at me.
"You can't have all the fun..." He said then I sat back on the bed and watched him suck and kiss my finger. He then licked all my other fingers. Then bit my pinky finger and I gasped shoring my head back.

He moved his head quickly to my neck and sucked on it. I felt his tale lock on to my leg and he put his hands on my chest then sat back.

His hair fell back in front of his eye and I brushed it back and he put his hand up on my hand and purred.
I scratched his ears and he leaned on my chest and closed his eyes and I scratched his head and he fell asleep purring. I wrapped my arms around him and his purr sent me to sleep.

AN~

Hey guys sorry  for a late update... I'm going to be starting another fan fiction with my OC's! I would love it if you guys would please read it. It will be taking place in modern time I will also be in this fan-fiction, my OC's will be my friends so please check it out for me.
I don't know when the first chapter will be out but I hope soon.

                                  Thanks
                                                   ~M.k