The make up of a spirt

-Travis POV-
I looked at him with tears in my eyes and saw the pain in his eyes.
"Why did you do it , if you knew it would hurt me?" He asked fighting back the tears.
"What did I do Zane?" I asked.
"You kissed her why!?!" He yelled as a tear fell from his face
"Katlen!?!"
"Yes you kissed her at that stupid party!" He yelled
"No I didn't!" I said
"I herd you do it, and when you did it she stomped away!" He yelled again
" NO I DIDN'T! WE ALL NOTICED HOW DOWN YOU LOOKED AND GARROTH KISSED LAURANCE AND THEN KATLEN RAN OUT OF THE ROOM JUMPING UP AND DOWN .WE ALL LEFT TO CALM HER DOWN AND THEN YOU RAN INTO AARON AND I SAW ALL OF THAT! HOW DO YOU THINK I FELT SEEING YOU TWO LIKE THAT!?!? THEN YOU SAID YOU HATED ME AND IT BROKE MY HEART AND I FINALLY GOT UP AND CAME TO TALK TO YOU AND YOU STILL HATE ME FOR SOMETHING I DIDNT EVEN DO!!!.... I only wanted to make you happy... "I cried.

He looked at me as tears fell from his face and I saw the pain he had in his eye, then he hugged me crying.

I hugged him back.

"TRAVIS I'M SO SORRY IM SUCH AN IDIOT!I DON'T HATE YOU AND I NEVER WILL! I GOT SO JELOUS AND I LET IT GET IN MY WAY!I JUST DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU EVER!I'M SO STUPID PLEASE FORGIVE ME....I'm sorry ...I'm sorry... Please don't leave me." he cried while hugging me tighter.

I rubbed the back of his hand as I hugged him back.
"I will never leave you Zane...ever." I said

We stayed like that for a while.Then I picked him up and ran out side.
"TRAVIS WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!?!"he yelled but held on me afraid of falling
I ran to my house to my back yard and stood at the edge of our pool.
" T-Travis I can't swim." He said shaking.
"Do you trust me?" I asked
"Yes but why?!?" He said holding on tight to me.
"I'm going to drop you in but I will get you." I responded
"N-No don't please I hate water!" He yelled
"I will get you I promise" I said
" okay..."
I dropped him in on the deep end and waited for him to be at the bottom. Then jumped in and got him and then swam to the Shallow end.
He held on to me shaking and didn't let go
" I told you I would get you!" I said as I held him tightly.
"I hate water, I hate it" he yelled as he held on to me even tighter.
" do you want me to take you home now?" I asked.
"YES!" He still held me tightly
I carried him out of the pool and walked back to his house and then he fell asleep after I was almost at his house.

I got him back inside and woke him up.
" Hey you need to get in the shower to get this pool water off of you." I said as he woke up.
"Uh ?" He said just waking up .
I pulled his mask down and kissed him and he went wide eyed.
" you're awake now." I said laughing as he blushed a bright red then he pulled his mask back up.
I put him down and quickly took his mask off and raised it above my head.
"Give it back Travis!" He said jumping to get it.
"Take a shower and then I will." I said as I taped his little noes.
"Your not my mother, Travis." He shot back, still jumping for his mask.
"I have your moms number I can call her if you want." I said as I pulled my phone out.

"NO!" He yelled the snatched my phone and ran upstairs.

Then five minutes later I herd the water turn on.
I took a shower in the down stairs and when I got in I got lost in a thought and saw the clock on the wall , I was in there for 45 mins.

I got out and saw my clothes dry by the door and then put them on and walk out drying my hair.
I saw Zane brushing his hair on the chair in the kechen  and he handed me one as well.

I sat down and started to brush my hair.

I looked at Zane and he was blushing a lot.
"What's on your mind Zane ?" I asked
He looked at me and just sat there. Then he blushed even harder.

                                                                          - Zane's POV-
Zane stop it get that thought out of your mind now! Why am I thinking of that now?!?

Something got into me and I couldn't control myself anymore I felt my body being taken over and I saw that I turned into a darker version of my self. It was my form, this can't be happing now.. NO NO NO NO NO!

                                                                                 -Travis POV-
Zane stood up and he looked darker and then he smiled evilly. He walked to me and sat on my lap and grabbed my face and made out with it. Of course I kissed back but this feels different.

I broke the kiss for air and his blue eye turned a demon red.
" Zane are you okay?"
"I'm perfectly fine Travis" he said as he slid his hand under my shirt.
"Z-Zane ?!" I said while blushing

                                                                                   -Zane's POV-
STOP IT! GO AWAY!
Then I saw a third person view of Travis and it.
"No Travis don't fall for it!" I yelled but he couldn't here me.
The spirt took his hand and put it under Travis's shirt rubbing his chest while he just sat there blushing.
"You like this don't you." The spirt whispered into his ear then bit it.
"I...um " he said while blushing a brighter red.
Then the spirt licked his check and then started to take his shirt off.
"Answer the question Travis" the spirt said. Then pulled his shirt fully off.
"I do Zane... But ...this isn't like you." He said slowly.
"GET AWAY FROM HIM NOW!" I yelled
Then Travis was pinned down to the floor and he was being kissed.
Travis pulled the spirt over and got on top of him and then kissed him back.
The spirt started to pull on his pants.
GET AWAY FROM MY TRAVIS !!!!!

                                                                      -Travis's POV-
Zane stopped tugging on my pants and then opens his eye and it turned Blue again.
He pushed me away the curled up grabbing his head.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD !" He shouted then his eye turned red again.
"GOING TO HAVE TO DO IT ONEDAY WHY NOT TODAY?!? He shouted again and then his eye turned back to blue.
"I CAN'T!!! I AM NOT LIKE TRAVIS I CAN NOT DO IT!" He shouted again. His eye kepped changing
"Then let me do it!" He shouted
"NO YOU WILL HURT HIM!" He shouted
"No mater what happens it's going to hurt but it will feel good after Zane just accepted it!

"IM NEVER LETING YOU TOTCH MY TRAVIS EVER AGAIN!"
"There's only one way to do that and you know what you need to do..."

Then he stopped and had tears in his eyes and his eye looked as if it has seen something horrible.
"Zane what was that." I asked..

"A spirt that takes over my mind when I get a thought in my mind and then it try's to compleat that task to enjoy it for its self then it will become stronger and feed off of love." He responded

" how do we get rid of it?!?" I asked
He looked at me and his face was a dark red.
"I would have ....to um.. " he stuttered.

" oh...um...I wouldn't mind."I said with a chuckle

"That's the thing... I know you could do it but I can't ! I'm not ready for something like that yet!" He said with exstreem embarrassment.

"Zane calm down, I understand . How about you take a nap you look really tried." I said

" will you stay with me?" He asked
I smiled then pulled him closer.
Then I picked him up and walked to the coach and we fell asleep together.