why me...?!

I began to sweat nervously as 3 large midde aged, men with a dark smirk and a evil look shiniing in their eyes, they dropped to the floor shifting smoothly and quickly into theyre wolf form.

Wow, I couldn't help but notice how smooth their transformation was, it takes a good 30 seconds to shift unless their was a dangerous presence in which case the shift is only a mere 5 seconds but it is agonizeing to force our bodies to rearrange our structure and genetic makeup. but most of us have gotten use to the pain, it doesn't even bother me anymore, in fact I embrace the pain, the shift from human to wolf is my favorite feeling, its a fair trade a couple seconds of physical pain to hide, and run away from an entire lifetime of physical, mental, and emotional pain. its more then worth it.

"What do u want us to do, Alpha?" One asked, before shifting along with his packmates.

"We must find out what clan shes from and why shes trespassing." he smirked, something was telling me he we going to enjoy every second of my torture.

I snarled at them thrashing my hands around, searching for a weak spot.

"Now lets stay with your name." he lifted my chin and looked me in the eye, I spit in his face.

He snarled, and whipped his face, he grabbed my hair and yanked it the side. Fire scorched my scalp, but I didn't whimper or scream, just stared him dead in the eye.

"Lets try this again. Your Name." he used his alpha voice. my name slipped past my lips before I could stop it.

"Alexis St. Claira."

"There. isn't that better?" he gave my hair another good yank and dragged a finger down my face. His dark blue eyes burned into my eyes, reminding me of harsh, icy blue orbs. Throwing me into the hurricane of a flashback.

FLASHBACK

"How?!  How can such a freak be my mate?!" Tyler's sweet voice ripped into my heart like honey covered blades.

Tears streamed down my face, I could see pain cross his face, before he wiped it away.

"You're such a freak, Alexis! I need a beautiful, strong, popular women to be my mate, not some fat, ugly, crybaby, pathetic outcast FREAK."

END OF FLASHBACK

A whimper, escaped my lips, and pain sliced through my chest. After 7 monthes of not thinking of him alls it takes is staring at another pair of blue eyes to make me weak again?!

A slap whipped my  head to the side.

"Don't daydream, Alexi, that's rude to your host." Mr. Redwood smirked down at me as blood dripped from the corner of my mouth, I must have bite my cheek.

"If you don't answer why you were on our property...ill have to take some desperate measures to extract answers from you." he ran his hand up my leg, bile pushed at the back of my throat as images of rape and murder played in the back of my head. I will NOT become a victim again.

"I was chasing a rabbit and we crossed the border. You know how you can get lost in a hunt." I spat the words at him, squirming my leg out from his grasp and firmly keeping my legs together.

"Aaaaah, feisty arnt we?" he used his thumb to trace the edge of my bottom lip, I bite it.

He jumped away at the sudden pain, as blood dripped down his hand.

"Why you little bitch, now your going to get it!!" he lunged at me, knocking the chair I sat in backwards, smashing my head into the concrete floor.

the world spun as I felt him try to force my pants down, I felt like I was going to throw up.

"DAD!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!??" The hand was yanked away and my chair was rightend. Hot liquid dripped down my forehead and neck.

My hands and torso was freed, and whoever this savior was, was working on freeing my feet when the hands disappeared and I heard a thump and a struggle.

"What the fuck are you doing, son?! didn't I tell you interrogation was my domain!?"

"This is wrong! You cant just rape a random girl!! its a felony!!!"

"So is trespassing!!!"

"RAPE IS WORSE THEN TRESPASSING!!!!" the younger voice roared and I heard the sound of skin on skin contact. I think someone just got punched. Hard by the sound of it.

The next thing I know, my feet were released and I was being lifted, my eyes met dark purple orbs and my gaze stayed there. Our locked gazes brought peace over me and I feel into a blissful rest.

JAMES POV

I cant believe my own father was about to rape this girl...

"Im so ashamed to be his offspring." I shook my head.

"Dude, your dad is PISSED. You are so in trouble if you cant get answers from her." Sam followed me, I still held this girl in my arms.

I took her to my room and into my bathroom and set her gently into the tub. I grabbed a wash cloth and began whipping the blood from her face and neck. After all the blood was mopped up I lifted her and walked her to my bed. I hadn't noticed Sam had left, ill have to speak with him later, after Lexi is taken care of.

I tucked her into the covers and placed a bottle of asprin and a water on the bedside table for when she wakes up.

I layed out my sleeping bag and got a spare pillow and laid down on the ground. I probably wasn't going to sleep but I needed to make sure she was protected and that she didn't get away.

TYLER'S POV

"Where the hell is she!!!!???" I roared, throwing a glass across the board room.

"I KNOW shes still alive!!!!" I roared again.

"Tyler, calm down, its only a matter of time before some other pack finds her and returns the little slut to us." Emily ran her hand down my arm, but the touch made my skin crawl, the strong scent of perfume and roses filled my nose, I sneezed, I wanted lilacs and vanilla. I wanted Alexis.

'I CANT BELIEVE YOUR STUPID MOUTH MADE OUR BEAUTIFUL MATE RUN AWAY' My wolf scolded me once more

'I know...I feel like a piece of shit...I need her, im going insane without her, I cant believe I was such an idiot...

"Shes not a slut!!! Don't you dare speak about your future Luna like that!!" I raised my hand, but the look of fear the flashed across her face stopped me.

Why am I being such a dick!? I don't hit girls! even bitches like Emily, I don't hit girls.

"Just leave me, Emily, I don't want to ever see your face." I pointed at the door, I watched her scurry out of her, leaving a trail of sickly sweet roses behind.

I rubbed my forehead and slammed my fist on the wooden table, a crack spread across the middle down its length. 'I need Alexis....'

Alexis please, I know you can hear me...come back to me im sorry..'

ALEXIS POV

My eyes shot open, I took a sharp intake of breath. The voice echoing through my head over and over again.

'Tyler!?"

~DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN HOWD YA LIKE THAT CLIFFY? SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT HERE IT IS ;D I HOPE YALL ENJOYED IT AND SORRY FOR THE PG13 LANGUAGE AND CONTENT BUT ITS BOUND TO HAPPEN

VOTE. FOLLOW ME. AND PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS I JUST LOOOOVE FEEDBACK SO DONT HOLD BACK GIMME WHATCHA THINK :3 SEE YA NEXT TIME AND DONT FORGET TO HAVE A GOOD DAY :3~