7 monthes later....

~SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT HERE IT IS!!! SORRY FOR THE SADNESS BUT IT WAS NEEDED SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE :)~

I crouched under the wildlife, my nostrils flared, taking in the scents of my surrondings, my silver fur was matted in mud and folliage from the forest floor, my camoflauge. I began creeping forward, my eyes looked on my prey, a small rabbit. In a moment of distraction my paw stepped on a twig, its head shot up and its little nose twitched.

I remember when I use to think they were adorable, that rabbits were pets, now they were food, I didn't even hesistate to burst from the bushes and lunge toward the small creature. It scurried away as fast as it could, its white bushy tail was like a beaken, I easily followed it. The chase was on.

I was flying over the forest floor, jumping over logs and stray sticks. The rabbit was putting up a good chase, but I was faster. I dived and caught its tail before it could jump into its hole-den thingie.

Victory was mine, and I was able to eat more then I had all winter.

After 7 months on my own I learnd how to survive, hunt, and fight for everything. I fought with other rogues for hunting grounds, I survived off the tiny animals I could find after a long, hard winter, and hunting has consumed my life. And I loved every second of my freedom.

I had no idea where I was, 7 months of traveling is all I know. But that much of distance between my old pack and my mate who rejected me gave me a delicious taste of freedom.

After I was finished eating I hide the bones under a bush to hide my activity in this area. I was treading on dangerous ground. Literally. I was in another Pack's land and I needed to get off as soon as possible. I can take individual rogues, maybe 2 or 3 but a whole pack I would die within thirty seconds.

I shifted into human form and covered the blood with leaves and dirt to cover its scent. I froze, I felt eyes on my back, a old reflex was to blush and hide my body, because the shift between wolf and human destroys all my clothes, but my new instincts made me rocket into my wolf form and to whirl around and snarl threatening. I found my spyers, but they were no Bambi. They were certainly the pack I was hopeing and trying to avoid.

The alpha stepped forward and snarled back, I winced but I didn't budge more then that. I would not be brought down in humiliation at another alpha. I was free. No one could control me again.

I snarled back and took a step forward, then fell into a croutch, ready to spring into action. I could injure the alpha then while the others are taking care of him I could dash away and off theyre land.

But their alpha had other plans. He shifted into human form, 'Thank god, he's behind a bush, I don't want to see that.' I cocked my head in confusion but I stayed into wolf form, the same as his pack.

"Guys stand down." he ordered, using his alpha voice.

They all sat back, and stopped growling and just stared at me.

They're alpha had dark brown hair and tan skin, his eyes were the strangest thing ever. Dark Purple. It was a strange color, but attractive on him.

"Please we don't want to harm you just shift back and we can talk." He raised his hands in surrender and smiled akwardly. He was young, too young to run a fierce pack like this one. I can't remember the name but I heard warnings from some of the friendly rogues I've come across.

I reluctantly shifted back, the alphas command affected my wolf. I covered myself the best I could. The alpha snapped his fingers and one of his wolfs handed him a blanket from his jaws. The alpha handed the soft cloth to me, I eagerly took it and wrapped it around my shoulders. Enjoying to soft texture againest my tender skin.