Running [EDITED]

~YES I KNOW ANOTHER STORY....PLEASE DON'T KILL ME >.<!!!!!!!!!WHENEVER I HAVE A WRITERS BLOCK WHEN IM FINISHED WITH IT A NEW STORY IS BORN SO HERE YOU GO ENJOY :)~

Prolgue.

All I've been doing is running. Running from people, from wolves, from sounds, lights, memories. Everything.

My four legs were straining, and crying for release and relief, but the second I slow down, a memory as fresh and as painful as it gets, I yelp in pain as it slices a wound in my heart and a burst of speed fills my limbs.

A howl bubbles at the back of my throat, and I jump onto a boulder that cuts into a clearing allowing me to look at the big, sad, lonely full moon. The sorrowful howl rips out of my throat like a rocket and pierces the air.

I finally collapse into a broken heap, my heart was gone, it shattered and I left a trail of the pieces.

What am I going to do now...

I TOLD YOU WE DON'T NEED THEM, WE'RE STRONG ENOUGH ON OUR OWN! My wolf growled at me, nipping playfully at me.

How will we survive?

ALL WE NEED IS EACH OTHER. WE DON'T NEED THE PACK, AND THEY DIDN'T NEED US. She snarled at the memory, my lips twitched up. I was so exhausted I didn't realize I changed back, I curled up into a ball.

My wolf was like a alter-ego, she was always there to help me and encourage me, she was my best and only friend. Now she was my savior.

I stared at the moon, and I didn't want to but the memories boiled up in my mind, I sobbed and curled tighter.

FLASHBACK

The scent hit me, woods and spices, I inhaled it in as fast as I could and held onto it for as long as I could. I turned around and my vision blurred then focused sharply. Tyler Miles. My wolf was barking, tugging, and howling to be set free so she could unite with her mate.

He must have sensed my eyes because he turned around and looked into my eyes. His sharp, icey blue eyes connected to my soft hazel ones.

MATE, MATE, MATE!!!!!

My wolf screamed.

A smile tugged at my lips, he looked at me and he looked confused, he looked behind himself and around then started to walk towards me.

My mate, things will be different now....I know it...

END OF FLASHBACK

And it was different....just not the kind I wanted...

YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER NOW, SLEEP. IN THE MORNING WE NEED TO GET MOVING. THE PACK IS LOOKING FOR US, NOT AS HARD AS THE ELDERS WANT THEM TO BE THOUGH....YOU CAN REMINISE IN YOUR PAIN WHILE RUNNING.

i nodded numbly and shifted, feeling my limbs and bones deslocate and reconnect, fur poking through my skin, my nails and fangs sharpen. One moment I was Lexi St. Claira, the next I was a silver fured wolf.

I curled into a ball, and let the comforting darkness consume me.

~HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT SO FAR, I KNOW ITS KINDA SAD, BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER :)~

VOTE. FAN. COMMENT. XD