Chapter 1

*Katrina's POV*

I opened my eyes, and my room was filled with light. That's weird. Wasn't it like 8 at night?

Oh yeah. I fell asleep.

I looked at the clock, which read '7:10 AM'

I threw my books into my bag and went to the bathroom connected to my bedroom.

I went in the shower and did my "shower-type business".

Where's my towel? Whatever, I don't need one. I walked to the closet in the nude.

I already took out my outfit for today last night : A red tank top, black cardigan, black jeans, and black & cheetah print converse.

I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

My mom and dad are both typing away on their phones, as always. Whenever I asked them who they were texting and emailing, they would either say "work" or "a friend".

I've never seen a single friend of either of them, and I have no idea what their jobs are. But that doesn't really bother me. Should it?

They didn't seem to notice I was in the room until I cleared my throat.

My mom looked up. "Oh hi Katrina. I didn't finish making breakfast yet."

Well that's weird because there's nothing on the counter or stove.

If I wait for her to "finish" breakfast, I might as well stay home.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I got a kik message from my best friend Quinn.

-Kik Convo-

From Quinn The Queen: Hey Kat u ready yet?

From Wonder_Kat : Yeah I'm leaving the house now. I'll be at your house in 10

From Quinn The Queen : Alright

-End Convo-

I took a banana from the fruit bowl, picked up my bag, and walked to the front door.

"Bye guys" I say.

My parents responded with a chorus of "Mmhhmmm" 's and "Alright" 's.

I opened the door and walked down the stairs to the street where my white BMW Convertible is parked.

I got in, put the key in the ignition and pushed the start button.

- 10 Minutes later -

I double-parked in front of Quinn's house and honked the horn a few times. That girl can never be on time.

She came out of her house 9 minutes later and I unlocked the door. Goddamn. Quinn is really lucky I have fricking patience.

We coordinate our outfits almost everyday ( Yeah, we're bosses like that ). So she was wearing a cheetah print crop top, red shorts, and black converse.

"Hey Kat. Why are you so early lately?" I know Quinn would be surprised. But I can't tell her the real reason.

I stopped eating breakfast for the past week because my popular jerk-of-a-boyfriend Joey Caeser said I need to go on a diet. I guess its working, because I weigh myself daily, and I lost 2 pounds. Yay.

I knew how Quinn would react if I told her the truth, so obviously, my only other option is to lie to my best friend. Which is extremely hard.

"I, um... I started waking up earlier so I uh... won't be late for school?"

It sounded more like a question than a statement when it came out of my mouth.

"Well, whatever you say." I could tell she didn't believe me. If I was her, I wouldn't believe me either.

The rest of the

15 minute ride to North High School was silent, except for the times when Blurred Lines and Best Song Ever came on the radio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Thank you for reading this far. Sorry if it's short. My thumbs are tired :(

I would love you you guys give me ideas for the next few chapters. I only have an outline of what's gonna happen next, so I need some fillers.

5 comments and 3 votes for the next chapter, but I'll probably update tonight or tomorrow.

Wow. I make really long authors notes.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me.

Well I guess that's it for now.

xoxo

Yasmine Tomlinson-Styles