Chapter 2

*Katrina's POV *

Quinn and I stepped in the hallways of North High, and everyone stepped to the side to make us a path down the middle.

The perks of being popular.

"I can never get used to this" I whispered loud enough for only Quinn to hear.

"I can." She blew a kiss to a group of nerds. I swear they all had mini heart attacks.

But the only reason I'm "popular" is because of my boyfriend.

The most popular and envied guy at North High, Joey Caeser. Otherwise known as my boyfriend (I know I said that already, but I love the sound of it!). I never expected that I would even get a guy to like me. I mean, look at me! I have no idea what he sees in moi.

We walked to our lockers, which were two lockers apart coincidentally.

I grabbed my books for my first class, Algebra. I remembered my incomplete homework.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath.

Quinn heard me. "You didn't do your homework, did you?"

"Nope. Well we're early today, so I can just get Marcel to do it."

I didn't really like making him to do my homework, but what choice do I have?

Then, as if on cue, I see Marcel walking from the boys bathroom with his nose in a Harry Potter book.

Then I spot Joey and his 3-person group of muscular idiots walking loudly in the building.

Joey sees Marcel first, and as soon as they cross paths, Joey trips Marcel.

Everything from Marcel's bag went flying into the air. Including his hair gel. Well That's expected.

I helped Marcel pick up his things while Joey and his friends laughed and continued walking down the hall. Jerks.

"I'm sorry for Joey's behavior Marcel. Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Uh-Um...Yes. I'm fine. He does that all the time" Marcel stuttered nervously.

Before I could say anything else, Marcel stood up rather quickly and whispered a "Thank you" before walking away.

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe you would actually help that nerd!" I had forgotten Quinn was standing there the entire time.

"Why wouldn't I help him?" I was confused. Quinn always knew me as 'the nice one' that always helped people. That's what She called it.

"Because he's a loser. Duh."

Like I don't know that.

"Whatever. Let's just get to class." I replied.

Quinn picked up her bag and walked to the algebra classroom. I was about to follow her until I saw a glisten of light on the ground.

Marcel's phone. The new iPhone surprisingly.

I pick it up and run to algebra. I'm already 3 minutes late. Plus I forgot about my homework.

This gonna be a long day...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Thanks for reading this far!

School starts on Monday, so I'm gonna try to update ASAP.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me.

Well I guess that's it for now.

xoxo

Yasmine Tomlinson-Styles