Chapter 5

Hey. It's been a while. WELCOME BACK.

*Marcels POV*

You have gotta be kidding me.

Tripping. Right over the nicest girl in the school.

Way to go dipshit.

"Oh my godfather, I'm so sorry, Are you okay? Do you need a nurse?" Oh jeez,shut up Marcel!

"Haha no I'm fine." Katrina stands up and brushes herself off. While she's doing that I take the time to admire her long hair and long legs. Well I'm officially a creep.

"Oh here's your phone! Don't worry, I didn't look through it. Not that I could anyway." She smiles as she handed me my phone. Hm. Feels warm.

"Uh thanks. I should be going now." I start walking in the direction of the exit when Katrina calls me.

"Marcel, hold on a second!" She says as she catches up to me.

"Um, this is really embarrassing but uh..." Why is she so nervous?

"Can you tutor me in Algebra? Mrs. McFarland said that I have to at least have a B on the big test next week to pass her class, and right now, I have a D+ in Algebra..." Katrina looks away.

This can't be real life. Katrina Underwood. Asking me to tutor her.

Things are looking up.

"Uh are you sure you want me to tutor you?" Just making sure I heard correctly.

"Well McFarland's always raving about your A+'s, so yeah."

Good. So I'm not dreaming.

"Okay, sure. Um, how's tomorrow after school? Around 4?" Jesus, I'm really sweaty. She probably noticed.

"Awesome! Thanks in advance Marcel. See ya tomorrow." Katrina waves, and I awkwardly wave back before she flashes her dazzling smile one last time before turning away.

*Katrina's POV*

So now I have a tutoring session to remember. Just great.

Marcel seems like an okay guy. Personality-wise.

Just as I get into my car, I feel my phone going off in my book bag. I fish it out and read the name 'Joey' on the screen. I groan before answering with my sweetest voice.

"Hey babe! What's up." I say into the line.

"Don't you 'Hey babe' me! Why'd it take you so long to answer?" The volume of his voice startles me, but I regain my composure.

"It only rang three times Joey, calm down a bit." I hold my breath to prepare for whatever Joey will say next.

"Who are you talking to? It better not be me. I know you were with some other guy! I saw you come out of the school."

Seriously?

"Joey, I was just returning a phone to someone. It's no big deal, I promise I wasn't doing anything." He doesn't need to know about the rest just yet.

"You're lucky I love you. See you tomorrow." Joey hangs up.

This is what I have to deal with.

I put the key in the ignition, turn up the radio, and drive home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extremely long time, no see.

Have I told you, my one and only reader, that I'm making this up as I go? Well I am. I have an outline, but no solid plan.

I'm no Anna Todd (Sorry if I got her last name wrong, I forgot it.)

I take a pledge to update at least once a month. Suckish, I know. But sometimes I just feel so out of it, I don't really want to or have time to sit around and type.

I also needs reads. So ya. Share this story please.

ily

~ Yazzy