Sleeping with him in the tour bus

You loved being with Michael when he's on tour but you weren't too keen on sleeping in the tour bus. Obviously you two shared his bunk but you were always scared of rolling out the side or him falling out. He'd always reassure you that nothing would happen and nothing ever did, it didn't stop you from making a small fuss about it though. 

"I just don't want either of us to fall out" you said as Michael was pushing you towards the sleeping area on the bus. His hands over your shoulders gently pushing you as he walked behind you. 

"We won't, now come on" he replied. He stayed up with you like normal till you were both tired enough to just fall asleep when you lay down. 

"Can you two be quite please?!" Ashton said poking his head out the side of his bunk. 

"Sorry man" Michael replied as Ashton sighed and put his head back in his bunk. 

You and Michael stopped when you got to his bunk and you gave him a slight sad and worried look. 

"Babe, it's late and we're both tired, we'll just sleep how we always do, you by the wall and me by the opening part, ok?" He whispered to you and you simply nodded back and got in his bunk and went under the covers. Michael got in after and lay beside you, you were both lying on your sides and facing each other. 

"See we'll be fine, we always are" he whispers to you and places his hand over your hip. 

"Yeah I know...I-it's just-" you whispered back but he cut you off with a sweet small kiss. 

"I know babe, you don't want one of us to fall out but we never have and we never will" his whispered. You sighed knowing he was right and stared to close your eyes. 

You felt Michaels lips on your nose and quickly moved your head up to catch his lips with yours. He smiled at your actions but kept his lips attached to yours.
You both pulled back and moved closer to each other. You snuggled into Michaels chest as his arms wrapped tightly around you.

"Goodnight" you mumbled into his chest closing your eyes again. 

"Goodnight baby" he whispered back kissing your forehead.

You both soon fell asleep tangled up into each other. 

You must have hit a bump in the road because your body hit the wall of the bunk, not enough to hurt you but enough wake you up. You were still facing Michael but you weren't as close as when you had fallen asleep, his arm still over your side though. He was still asleep, he looked calm and genuinely beautiful. The way his lips were slightly parted letting soft snores and deep breaths leaving his mouth. You snuggled back into his chest and his grip tightened around you.
Just listening to him breathing was enough to help sooth you back to sleep.