"I'll take care of you baby"

A/N: 'GIRL STUFF' ahead just a warning x

You weren't feeling well when you went to bed, you had pain just below your stomach and your head was hurting badly. You knew your period was about to start.

You and Michael had planned a day out but when you woke up needing to rush to the toilet, you knew the plans would have to be cancelled.

You flushed the toilet after sorting yourself out and washed your hands before going back to bed.

You lay down next to Michael and he rolled over with his eyes half open.

"You okay baby?" Michael asked in his raspy morning voice but you only groaned at him as you lay on your back.

"What's wrong?" He asked placing his hand over your tummy like he normally would do if you lay like this.

"Girl stuff" you said and Michael nodded slowly understanding what you meant.

When you were comfortable enough around Michael after being together for a while you decided you needed to be able to tell him about these sorts of things. Whenever your period came you simply said 'girl stuff', when you needed to buy what you needed for yourself you simply said 'girl stuff'.

"You wanna stay in today?" Michael asked drawing circles with his thumb on the skin of your tummy.
You nodded and rolled over into his chest.

You felt bad for having to cancel but you can't help what happens naturally.

You and Michael lay cuddling together for another hour until he sprung out of bed telling you stay put. You waited patiently, the pain become worse by the second.
You curled into a ball and held you lower tummy tightly. The sickness you were feeling inside was becoming unbearable and your headache was making you squeeze your eyes shut but as you were about to get up to get some pain killers Michael walked through the bedroom door.

"Here you go babe" Michael said placing a glass of water and pain killers with a plain biscuit on your bedside table.

"Thank you" you smiled before taking what he gave you.

"It's okay, we'll have a relaxing day in and I'll take care of you baby" Michael said kissing your forehead.

Michael got changed into comfy clothes and gave you one of his tops and your joggers so you could change in bed without needed to get up.

Michael then held your hand and guided you to your living room where he ordered you to sit and stay.

As you sat and waited for Michael you looked through social media on your phone. He came back with a hot water bottle and a blanket. You placed the hot water bottle over your tummy and snuggled under the blanket as Michael disappeared again.

The hot water bottle helped a lot when you had bad pain from your period, it also helped with the sickness you felt as the warmth distracted you.

Michael then returned with some movies to watch and some juice for you both to drink.

The rest of the day Michael held you close to his body as you watched films. He made sure that you kept on top of the pain killers so your tummy and head wouldn't hurt too much and he made sure to only let you eat plain foods incase you throw up from the pain.
Michael didn't let you move from your couch unless you needed the toilet as he insisted on doing everything for you.

A/N: just a short imagine for you all, and trust me when I say I have been through what I explained.
Being a girl isn't easy.

Thanking you for reading my lovelies x