"Happy Birthday baby"

A/N: Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeee, happy birthday to me!
Hello my beautiful humans have a lovely day x

It was your Birthday tomorrow, you knew you were going to be home alone since your parents had work, and Michael had been asked by Ashton, Calum and Luke to help them.
The boys needed Michaels help with writing their new song. Michael was supposed to spend the day with you but he text you saying he wouldn't be able to see you.

You were upset that you would be on your own for most of the day without your family or boyfriend. You wanted to be with someone, someone to say happy birthday, someone to make you laugh on your special day and someone to just spend the day with.

You were sat in your bedroom the night before your birthday feeling excited but sad about your birthday.
Your bedroom door burst open and it was your mum.

"Y/n, since we're all going to be at work tomorrow, on your birthday, me and your dad thought of a way to make it up to you. We thought we'll go out for a nice dinner" your mum told you with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, that would be really nice" you smiled back.

"Good, a birthday dinner with your family and boyfriend. Now get some sleep for your big day tomorrow" your mum sounded more excited than you were feeling and she closed your door before you could tell her Michael was busy tomorrow.

You thought about texting Michael but he already sent you a goodnight text and said he was going to bed. You decided to talk to him tomorrow, you could text him or call him and see if he was able to make it to dinner.

You put your pajamas on, which consists of one of Michaels tops and pajama shorts (or whatever you sleep in) brushed your teeth and turned your light out before getting into bed.
You snuggled into your bed and soon fell asleep starting to feel more and more excited about your birthday. 

**your birthday morning**

"Happy birthday y/n" your parents whispered to you.
You opened your eyes to see your parents in front of you.

"You don't need to get up, we're off to work now. All your presents are downstairs but don't open any until we get back" your dad said, you smiled as your parents left your bedroom and you rolled over looking at your phone. You smiled as you had a text from Michael.

Michael: good morning birthday girl, happy birthday I love you and I'll call you later when the boys say I can x

You smiled reading over the text and text Michael back.

You: thank you! and okay talk to you later I love you to x

You stayed in bed looking through social media sites before getting hungry.
You put your slippers on and walked to your kitchen. You made yourself some toast and got some fresh juice from your fridge. After you finished eating you brushed your teeth and figured you might as well get dressed.

You picked out a pair of jeans and a top to match but a sudden knock at your front door didn't give you time to get changed.
You looked at your clock which said 9:45am before putting the clothes you had in your hands on your bed and started walking to your front door.

You swung your front door open and saw a delivery guy standing in front of you with a cap on and his head down. You wasn't sure why the delivery guy was hiding his face from you but you weren't exactly going to question someone you didn't know.

"Package for y/n" the guy spoke and you thought you recognised the voice.

"Yeah" you said rubbing your eyes and holding in a yawn. 

"You need to sign for it" the guy mumbled.

He handed the small box to you and you placed it on the table next to your door.

"You look beautiful by the way" he chuckled as you turned back to him.

"Excuse me!" You said shocked.

The guy lifted his head and your mouth dropped open when you realised Michael was standing in front of you smirking.

"Happy Birthday baby" he said to you smiling proud.

"But you said the boys needed your help?" You questioned and he laughed.

"I lied so I could surprise you" he told you still laughing.

You didn't waste time and threw your arms around his neck. Michael held your body close to his and you breathed in his scent as you hugged.

You were happy to not be spending your birthday alone and also happy that the only time Michael ever lies to you is when he surprises you or tries to make you happy.

You pulled back to look at Michael. His hands held your hips as yours rested on his chest.
You sighed happily looking into his eyes.
Michael leaned down and pressed his lips to yours for a sweet loving kiss. Your lips moved with his perfectly making you smile.
You griped Michaels hair with your fingers which made him try to pull you closer to him.

"Good birthday surprise?" Michael mumbled against your lips.

"Very good birthday surprise" you giggled before pulling Michael inside your house.

A/N: short I know sorry but it's the best I could write on my birthday x