When he's ill

A/N: I know I've already done one of these but here's another one.

You woke up earlier than normal knowing something was wrong. You looked to the side of you in your bed, expecting to see Michael but he wasn't there. You felt his side of the bed with you hand, it was cold meaning he hadn't been there for a while.

Looking at the digital clock on your bedside table which said 6:05am you rubbed your eyes and stretched before standing up.

You walked around your apartment to find Michael.
You checked in the bathroom that was opposite yours and Michaels room but he wasn't there. You checked the spare room next door to the bathroom but he wasn't there either. You peered into your living room but you didn't see him, you scrunched your face as you made your way to the kitchen.
You walked in and looked around. A confused expression covered your face because Michael wasn't there.

You yawned as you rubbed your eyes again. You sighed running your fingers through your hair as you decided to look around again. This time you walked further into your living room to look properly, you made you way to the couch which was facing the other way and you lent against the back of it to see if he was lying down.

You smiled to yourself seeing Michael sleeping peacefully. He was curled up, the best he could because of how tall he is compared your couch. He was under a fluffy blanket and his head resting on a small cushion. You noticed a bowl on the floor in front of him, the sick bowl. Lucky the sick bowl was empty.

You went and picked out a few movies and set them up in yours and Michaels room. You put one of his favourite movies in the DVD player and quietly made your way back to the living room where Michael was.

You knelt down in front of him kissing his forehead lightly.

"Michael, wake up" you said softly as you gently shook his arm.

His eyes slowly opened and you gave him a smile. You placed your hand on the side of his face as he tried to talk.

"I don't feel good" he whispered to you.

"I know baby" you whispered back to your sick boyfriend.
"Come on let's get you back to bed" you said kissing his forehead again.

He didn't say anything but nodded his head in response. He slowly sat up on the couch, you stood up and held your hand out for him to take. You led Michael to your bedroom, he had one hand in yours and the other holding his stomach.

You helped Michael into bed, tucking him in the best you could.
You felt his forehead checking if he had a temperature and his head was slightly warm.

"I'll be back in a minute, ok?" You said quietly to him.

"Ok" he simply replied.

You went to get two bottles of water, plain biscuits and a drink for yourself. You carried everything back to your bedroom for you and Michael.

You walked in your bedroom and Michael sat up slightly. You placed the two bottles of water on Michaels bedside table and you put the biscuits and your drink on your bedside table. You then slid back into bed with Michael.

Neither of you had work so it was the perfect day to be lazy and Michael to be ill without needing to cancel anything.

"Cuddle?" Michael asked with a small pout. You smiled and opened your arms for him.
He wrapped both his arms around your torso and your arms hung over the tops of his shoulders.

You reached for the tv remote and pressed play, playing the movie you set up.
Michaels head rested on your chest as you kissed the top of his head.

"Thank you" Michael said lifting his head to look at you.

"It's fine Michael, let's watch the film and then see how you feel after it" you smiled, he raised his head and kisses your cheek knowing he couldn't kiss your lips. He then snuggled down so his head was in your lap. You ran your fingers through his hair just the way he likes it.
He pulled the covers up to his chin and you heard him let out a relaxed sigh making you smile.

"I love the way you take care of me" Michael said, causing your smile to get bigger as you thought about how much Michael appreciates everything you do for him.