Chapter 9

(THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FULL OF TORTURE AND GORE! I SWEAR THIS TIME so don't hurt meh ;A;)
(Also, please read bottom A/n :3 it would be appreciated, thanks :3)

Mark POV

I sighed as I finally got close to the house. I decided to park my rental car in a parking lot a couple minutes away, just so no one would get suspicious. Then, I walk to the rest of the way to the house.

Once there, I take out the extra key Sean gave me and enter. I immediately head to Sean's room. And what a sad sight it was.

Sean was curled up in a ball, with puffy red eyes and new tears overlapping the dried ones. He peered up at me as I entered the room and I offered him a soft smile.

"Hey there, Jackaboy. Doing any better?" Before I could sit down in the seat across the bed, he scooted over, grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bed. A small blush painted my cheeks as he instantly cuddled into my chest. I softly wrapped my arms around him.

He mumbled softly before falling asleep. I smiled and softly kissed his head, falling asleep after him.

(FLUFF OVERLOAD! (ノ◕3◕)ノ*:・゚✧)

*The Next Morning*
Jack POV

I groan as I slowly woke up, my head pounding. I was in a pretty good mood because I didn't remember yesterday. I sigh happily and cuddle closer to my girlfriend, entangling our legs more. Boy, Emily really needs to shave, her legs are hairy as hell.

Wait a second- since when did Emily have a slightly hairy man chest?

I open my eyes and quickly pull away in shock as I see Mark lying next to me. Well, I TRIED to pull away, I couldn't though because he had a tight grip on my waist.

My face flushes a deep red and a thousand questions rush through my head. The main one, what the he'll happened last night?!

Then I remembered, and my world seemed to freeze again.

Oh right... Emily confessed she was cheating on me and Mark comforted me...

Now sad and lonely, I again cuddle closer to Mark. I don't know why I wasn't bothered by the fact that I'm basically spooning my best friend who's also a guy. Man, these past few days have been messed up..

I fall asleep for another hour then wake to a cold, empty bed. I instantly shot up and look around. "M-Mark?"

I wrap my arms around my knees and feel a couple tears bubble in my eyes. Of course he wouldn't stay in bed after he woke up. Why would he? I basically guilt-tripped him into my bed last night... At least we didn't do anything else (not yet X3 sorry not sorry).

"Sean?" Suddenly the door opens, and there's Mark. He was shirtless with sweat pants, and he was holding a tray of eggs and bacon.

He quickly sets them down on my dresser and rushes to my side. "Are you ok? What's wrong?" His eyes filled with concern.

I turn away and blush, embarrassed at my actions and thoughts. "I, Um, I just thought you left...." I wipe my bubbling years quickly.

Instead of laughing at me or something, he just smiles softly and ruffles my hair. "Sorry 'bout that, just thought I'd make you some breakfast."

He goes back to the dresser and brings the breakfast over to me, holding me close as I ate.

I blush and have an enter all battle with myself. Why wasn't this bugging me?! I just went through a break up, and here I am cuddling my best GUY friend! I should just push him away but... I don't want him to let go.. I don't know why, but I just want him to hold me longer.. Is it because I'm just in a weak state? Or... Or is it something else?