Chapter 14 -Jackson_is_away469

(A/n: hi I'm Jackson_is_away469 . I'm going to be writing this chapter for Why_dont_i_work. Please read bottom A/n. It's extremely important and about her)

Jack POV

I stare up at Mark with wide eyes. I try to cover the cuts, hoping he wouldn't be able to see how many I had done in the dark. "M-Mark? W-What're you d-doing home so e-early?"

He ignores my question, gripping the knife harder. "Show me."

I feel a cold chill run up my spine at his angry voice. "W-What're y-"

"Show me your f*cking wrists!" Mark yells, reaching over and grabbing my arm.

I cry out in pain, ripping my arm away and scooting away from him. "M-Mark! Stop! T-That hurt!"

"Oh what? And this didn't?!" He finally renches my arm away from me, pulling down the sleeve and exposing my cuts.

I start to cry harder, trying to pull my arm away from him. "J-Just leave me a-alone!"

"No! I'm not leaving until you tell me why the f*ck you're doing this to yourself! What happened?!" He yells, his grip tightening on my wrist.

"I-I... I-I can't tell you!" I sob out. It was the truth. If I did tell him, I'd go to jail.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me, Sean. We can sit here for days if we have to, but I'm not moving."

And we sat there for what seemed like hours. Me sobbing, Mark just staring. After a while, I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to get up and leave, but Mark's grip didn't slack.

"M-Mark, please just let me go..." I mumble out, feeling defeated.

Mark just growls. Suddenly, I feel his hand grab my other wrist. Before I can react, he suddenly pushes me to the bed.

He climbs onto me, straddling my waist, making it almost impossible to even move.

"Tell me." His low voice rumbles. For some reason, it sounded soft this time.

I shake my head, not being able to see Mark due to the tears in my eyes.

Suddenly, he leans forward, resting his forehead against mine. "Please." He mutters.

My eyes start to clear and all I can see is brown. Deep, chocolate, brown. I feel him lean even closer, our noses brushing against each other and lips hovering. I could feel each soft breath against my sensitive skin.

He paused for a second, not sure weather he should or not. I decided for him, lifting my head up and capturing his lips in mine.

He almost immediately dominates me, pressing his lips roughly to mine and pressing me further into the bed.

I moan, moving my lips with his, gasping softly as I feel him slip his tongue into my mouth.

We stay in that heated lip lock for a minute until he pulls away, both of us gasping.

I stare into his eyes as he leans his forehead against mine again. He closes his eyes, sighing softly. "Please, Sean, tell me. I care about you too much to see you like this. Whatever it is, I can try to help. And I promise not to tell anyone."

His last sentence catches my attention. "Y-You swear you w-won't tell anyone?"

"I swear." He mumbles. I look into his eyes and know that he's telling the truth.

I sigh shakily. I can't keep this in anymore, I NEED to tell someone. If I don't, I'll go even more insane than I already am. Besides, he swore he wouldn't tell.. He would keep that swear even with this, right?