Chapter One: Back To Forks

Author's Note: Hey darlings!! This story was inspired by CassandraLowery. Without her help on my writing, I would not have been motivated to write for a long time. So...yeah. Thank you, thank you, thank you sooooooo much! 

Comment, vote, fan-whatever you want. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support, babes! 

Good Girl Gone Bad

Chapter One: Back To Forks

Edward

Five years it's been since I've held her. Since I've kissed her. Since I've told her that I loved her. SInce I've touched her.

Since I've seen her. 

Not a day goes by that I don't wish that I could run back to Forks to take her to my side, and never let her go.

But, I could not do that to her. Surely she moved on from me, to marry someone normal, like Mike Newton. 

The thought made my dead heart clench painfully, yet I knew I'd brought this all on myself. This was what I got, for loving a human. 

"I'd like to call a family meeting!" called the pixie, though her long-gone enthusiasm didn't show in her tone. She flew down the stairs, tailed by Jasper, who followed her around like a lost puppy nowadays. He kept his head down, guilt bubbling in his eyes when he looked at me. 

I knew I looked like the walking dead. Technically, I was, but that was beside the point. My shirt, not changed from when I'd left my beautiful angel five years ago, was in shatters, hardly concealing my diamond-hard chest. The black slacks were frayed and dirty, smudges of dirt decorating the length of the pant. I rarely hunted, leaving my eyes black and wild. 

Rose and Emmett both appeared in the dining room, where the long table we'd declared as "the meeting table" was located. Alice took a seat at the head, with Jasper to her right and Esme to her left. Rosalie sat beside our mother. Like Jasper, she'd taken to seeking comfort from someone else. Unfortunately for Emmett, that meant that Rose rarely paid him any attention. As a result, they'd spoken all of twenty words to each other in five years. 

Emmett maneuvered himself to sit next to Jasper, and I sat beside him. Carlisle took his place at the other head, and our meeting began. 

"I think we should move back to Forks," Alice announced loudly, her clear voice ringing through the silent room. I knew my emotions and my memories would dominate my actions and words if I spoke now, so I merely shook my head and kept quiet. 

"What's the harm? Bel-she's probably moved somewhere else. You know how much she hated it there. The only reason she stayed was for you, Edward," Alice continued. As she went on, I gripped the mahogany surface harder and harder. 

"And if she hasn't?" Rosalie hissed, though it was only half-hearted. She had come to terms with the fact that she had completed our family. She saw that her absence tore us apart. 

"She has to have. And even if she hasn't, she probably won't remember us. We can't stay away for a hundred years until we're certain she's dead. Please, I miss home," Alice pleaded, looking straight at Carlisle. She blocked her thoughts from me, but I knew her thoughts. She knew there was a great chance that Bella was still there. Everyone else knew it too, including Carlisle. 

"We're going back to Forks."

Author's Note: Sorry it's so short, I just wanted to start this. Longer chapters will be up later. 

Chapter Playlist: 

Only A Memory - Icon For Hire

Anthem of The Lonely - Nine Lashes

-PrincessCrazyMonkey