Chapter8️⃣

"I'm glad," he said, smiling more. He liked knowing he was her first kiss.

"You are?" she asked, surprised.

Josh nodded and kissed her cheek. "I like knowing I got to be your first kiss," he told her. She smiled brightly and rested against him as they danced.

They stayed for a few hours before they started to get tired. He drove them back, going upstairs with them. He knew Maya was staying the night with Riley, and Cory told him he was welcome to stay over if he was too tired to drive back to his place, even though it wasn't that far. He decided to take advantage of the offer, especially so he could talk to maya in the morning about their next date.

Riley said goodbye to Lucas before going to her room to change, leaving Maya and Josh alone.

"We can discuss date details tomorrow?" Josh offered.

Maya nodded. "That sounds good," she said, giving him a hug. "Thank you for coming with me tonight," she said again.

"You're welcome," he answered, kissing her gently. "Go get some sleep. Sleep well," he told her.

"You too. Night, Josh," she said, kissing his cheek.

"Night, Maya,."

If you guys have any ideas or requests for one shots, please suggest them! Reviews are love, and ideas are amazing.