Bloody roses and a flight gone wrong.

***  

*Jeff's POV* 

I haven't killed today and I'm getting fidgety. I jump out the window and run around. I find that son of a b-tch's house, the one that kissed kai. yeah. I can tell it's his because there are candles and a portrait of him on the porch step.(No one sees me, its midnight) His parents are going to pay. I climb through the window and search the house. The master bedroom. I feel a tingle down my back. I love the rush of a kill. I love it. I slowly open the door so I don't make a noise. I rush them and jump on and hold down the mother. "go to sleep!" I slice her throat and do the same for the man. I felt a rush of excitement. It feels like it's been forever since I've killed last. I look over to the nightstand. huh a newspaper. I grab it and read the headline. My heart feels like it dropped to my stomache.  

'Plane crashes just outside of florida. All 20 passengers dead. Monty and Vanessa Gallard residents of Sun Lake city among the twenty'. Oh how will I tell kai!? I know they're her parents from looking through their papers earlier.I stuff it in my pocket and run back to her house but skid to a stop. White roses? In the forest? Nevermind. I'm next to a house. I go and cut a few, in the process splatter blood all over them from my recent kill. Oh well it gives it 'flare' I guess. She seems to like red anyways right? I grab the roses and start walking back....I feel....bad...for her....

**** 

I'm laying with Jeff watching the stars again. This time I'm in his arms. I felt....right.....like a Yin and Yang almost. Innocence and guilty beyond belief...Jeff was saying something that I couldn't hear.

I then woke up, but this time smiling. First good dream since I met Jeff. haha. I get up and walk to the living room where I see something on the coffee table. White and red roses and a newspaper....Jeff must've put that there ...I half frown once I realize the red is blood but then grab a vase, fill it with water and put the roses in. bloody or not they're beautiful. I then go sit on the couch and pick up the newspaper and read....oh....oh no....I just start bawling...this can't be happening! Jeff's just playing some sick mindgame! As I start to cry I feel someone sit next to me and then a strong pair of arms wrap around me gently. Jeff. I start bawling into his white hoodie. This can't be it just can't!  

"I'm sorry kai....I would've told you myself but didn't know how....so I just brought the paper....I'm so sorry" Jeff consoles....he's telling the truth....I just start crying even more...no....my parents they can't be! My phone starts ringing. Jeff goes to reach for it but I grab it first. It's the school. crap I forgot it's Monday. I pull myself together still clinging to Jeff.  

"h-hello?"  

"hello, Is this Mrs. Gallard?" I start bawling. She meant my mother.  

"Are you ok?"  

"this....is Kai ma'am....My mother died...." I say between sobs. "s-so did m-my father....M-may I stay h-home for a few days? I w-wouldnt be able to make it through school..." 

"oh I'm sorry sweety...sure thing I'll write it up, I hope you feel better soon, bye hun" the secretary says and hangs up. I set my phone down and Jeff lays down and I do too and cry myself to sleep in Jeffs arms. How could this happen? Did fate decide this? or was it the decision of loving Jeff that caused it?

--- 

wow! And Jeff felt bad? double wow! How do you like it so far? Do me a favor and vote for my book! thanks! -kylie