Chapter 8: Back at Camp

February 22, 2015

"Aye. Come on Li. You've got to get up. We have a plane to catch." Kelley groaned as she tried to push me off of her. "You're fat I hope you know that?"

"Gee thanks. But I prefer well fed." I said.

"Come on. Get up."

"Kelley I don't want to go to camp. I hate it."

She gave me a nice punch to the abs. "Bullshit. You love camps."

"I did until you know what." I said referring to the Hope incident. We haven't talked since.

"Right. Well let's hope you two can't work your shit out because we have to be together. Come on get your lazy ass up."

"Fine." I said and deliberately used Kelley's body to push myself off the bed.

"Ow. Your 'well-fed' body is suffocating me."

"Hahaha."

"You think you're funny don't you. Huhh?" I nodded. "Yeah? Alright." She said and then lunged at me knocking me to the ground. "Who's funny now?"

I was laying with my back on the carpeted floor. Kelley was laying on top of me. "Still me." I smirked and poked the spot in Kelley's side that I knew was ticklish. I continued to tickle her and she squirmed in my arms.

"Okay. Stoooppppp." She said between laughs.

"I'll stop. All you need to say is two words."

"Please stop."

"Wrong try again." I said and tickled once.

"You suck." She said.

"Not even close." I said and tickled her again so she knew I wasn't messing around. Then I flipped us so I was on the top. I leaned down close by her ear and said, "Try again."

She reached up by my ear. "You win." She said with a husky voice. I knew as soon as she said that my pupils went wide. Her voice was enough to make anyone's go wide.

"Kelley." I let out a soft moan. "We can't do this."

"Why not?"

"Because I have a fiancé."

"Fine." She said and slipped from underneath my arms.

We got ready in silence. Kelley was enough to make anyone, men or women, mad. And living with her for a month, I got caught in her spell.

"Kelley." I said. And walked behind her. "Look-"

"You don't have to say anything. It was my fault." She said and turned around to face me. "I'm sorry." He warm breath hit my neck as I looked down at her.

"I'm sorry too. Friends?" I asked.

"Best friends." She said and wrapped me in a big hug. I wrapped my arms around her. "Come on. We have a plane to catch." She said and grabbed my hand as we ran out the door with our bags.

"Bye Lovers!" Sam yelled from the porch.

"We aren't lovers, Sam!" I yelled.