Normani & Camila(& Ally)

This is a little different... I hope you enjoy!
•••

Normani: Normila is so dead

Camila: yes but bc Camren and Norminah

Camila: Normila can't be alive if Norminah and Camren are

Normani: true

Normani: what about Ally tho?

Camila: she's the side ho

"Ally! Mila just said you're the side ho of the group!" Camila hears her band mate, Normani, yell from her room.

Not long after that, Camila hears footsteps coming down the hall, towards her room. The door swings open and none other than Ally is standing there, hands on her hips, glaring at Camila.

"Mila I am not a side ho! If anything I'm the mother of this group because y'all are children! I swear to God himself." Ally's eyes widen at her last sentence and she immediately starts asking God to forgive her for saying his name in vain.

Camila smiles innocently at Ally and tilts her head to the side, feigning confused, "if you're the mom, does that mean you're dating Lauren?" Ally looks at Camila weirdly, utterly confused by that question. "No? Yes? I mean- ugh! No. I'm not dating her. Aren't you? I'm so confused right now. Why'd you even ask such a question?" Ally stutters slightly, still looking at the petite Cuban girl laying on her bed, with a frown of confusion on her face. Camila giggles before responding, "because Lauren's my daddy."

Ally rolls her eyes and sighs, "I should've known you were gonna say that, honestly... Kinky Karla." Camila blushes slightly, sticking her tongue out at Ally, and throwing a stuffed teddy bear(one Lauren had gotten her on Valentine's Day) that was laying in the corner of her bed, in her direction.

Ally didn't even try to dodge it, it landed about 4 feet away from her. Ally just looked at it for a second before walking away, softly humming the lyrics; "when you try your best but you don't succeed," from the song Fix You by Coldplay.

Camila happens to hear Ally but she just laughs quietly to herself before pulling out her phone to text Normani again.

Camila: tattle-tale

Normani: what r u 5?

Camila: yes.

Normani: I hate children

Camila: I hate people named Normani

Normani: how many people do you know with the name Normani?

Camila: just 1

Normani: wow

Normani: well... I hate people named Canola

Camila: same tbh. Like who names their kid Canola??

Normani: stupid fucking auto correct

Camila: try again next time boo

*2 hours later*

Normani:

Normani: I stole your girl

Camila: it's cool, it works

Camila: Lauren=daddy. Normani=mami.

Normani: LORDT

Camila: Normani+Mami=Normami.

Normani: oh my lanta

Camila: NORMAMI

Camila: ily Normami

Normani: I thought Ally was the mom?

Camila: eh, she's more like that step mom no one likes

"Ally! Mila just said you're like a step mom that no one likes!" Camila hears Normani yell to the short latina, from her room. And once again, not long after that, Camila hears the sound of footsteps coming down the hallway, towards her room.

"Ugh! Not again!" Camila covers her face with her pillow, groaning loudly once she hears her bedroom door open. Camila didn't even have to look at Ally to know what she was doing, Camila was about 96% sure that Ally was standing there, hands on her hips, glaring at Camila, just like she was a few minutes prior.

Here we go again...

•••••
Well this was a little different but I hope you enjoyed it. I feel like my writing in this is way better than how it is in my other books but I'm too lazy to go and edit them so whatever.

Have a good day/night😊