ROAD TRIP

The 5 life long best friends were driving down to Mexico from their home in Santa Ana, California. 4/5 of the girls had never been there, Camila being the only one to have been there because it used to be her home.

The girls are actually a popular group on YouTube, called fifth harmony. All their fans know that they're very crazy and fun girls, so there's no such thing as a boring time when all the girls are together. So this road trip may have just started, but it's already lit as fuck.

~~

"Without every letting you know." All five of the girls sing the last sentence of the song Gold by Kiiara in harmony.

"YES WE FUCKING SLAY BITCHES HOLY SHIT. NORMAMI WIT DEM HIGH NOTES FUCK YES BABY." Normani blushes but smiles, blowing a kiss towards Dinah, her girlfriend.

"Y'ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP, THIS MY SHIT RIGHT HERE!" Dinah yelled as she turned up the volume on the car radio. she gets hella excited when she hears Deepthroat by CupcakKe came on.

"HUMP ME! FUCK ME! DADDY BETTA MAKE ME CHOKE, YOU BETTA!" All five of the girls sing/scream at the same time. Ally even took off her seat belt and started twerking to the beat and Dinah put her arm back, slapping the small Latina's ass.

"BOI IM 'BOUT TURN THIS BASS UP! !" Dinah said over the music, swerving a little. "LICK, LICK, LICK LICK, I LICK, I WANNA EAT YO DICK, BUT I CANT FUCK UP MY NAILS, SO IMA PICK IT UP WITH CHOP STICKS!" They scream out together, Camila even staring to pussy pop Lauren in the face.

"MOUTH WIDE OPEN, MOUTH WIDE OPEN, MOUTH WIDE OPEN LIKE I WAS AT DA DENTIST!" Normani sings loudly then points at ally to sing the next part, "MOUTH WIDE OPEN, MOUTH WIDE OPEN, PUT IT SO DEEP I CANT SPEAK A SENTENCE!" Ally stands up, sticking her head out the sunroof while screaming the lyrics, making everyone driving by them stare.

"MY FINGERS IN IT GENTLE, EXPLORE THIS *BLEEP* MENTLE, IMA WRITE MY NAME ON HIS DICK, DONT NEED A PEN OR PENCIL, " Dinah starts sliding her hand down her stomach and proceeds to pat her vagina as she sings, "ALL I NEED IS MY BODY, MY PUSSY PINK JUST LIKE SALAMI!" Then Lauren buts in, singing the next part.

"DONT NEED NO DRINK TO GET NAUGHTY, CAUSE BITCH IM NOT BILL COSBY!" Lauren sings, winking at Camila who nods before yelling "true" over the music.

"MY PUSSY MEAN AND ITS CLEAN, IM NOT A SQUIRTER I CREAM" Camila sings then they all join, screaming "squirt, squirt" before she continues, "KEEP IT SMELLIN' LIKE BABY WIPES I NEVER SMELL LIKS SARDINES! THIS WILL NEVER FUCKING END, BALLERINA THAT DICK WHEN I SPIN!" Camila somehow manages to stand up, spin around, and land on Lauren's lap.

"I FUCK THIS *BLEEP* SO GOOD, I AINT SWALLOW ONE KID, I THINK I SWALLOWED TWINS" Ally sticks her head out the window and yells the lyrics at a family in the car next to them who happen to have 2 small children.

They continue to sing along with the song until Dinah sees a cop car pull up behind them and turn on it's lights.

Dinah pulls over to the side of the road and parks, waiting for the policeman to make his way over. "Mila! Laur! Stop fucking for like 5 minutes, thanks!" Dinah whisper yell as he walks up to her window, she notices a pair of underwear in his hand.

"Hello ma'am, I'm officer Wattson. Do you know why I stopped you?" The deep voiced man asks Dinah and she immediately shakes her head. "No sir, I don't know."

He holds up the underwear and sighs. "Well, one reason is because I happened to see this pair of underwear here, come flying out of your sunroof, then somehow go through my sunroof and land in my car. I also happened to see two of your friends doing you know what in the very back of your car, which is obviously not safe since they weren't wearing seat belts. I'll let you off with a warning but next time it's a ticket, understand?" He says sternly and Dinah nods, sticking her hand out for the underwear, "yes. Thank you officer." He smiles and nods, handing her the underwear. "Have a nice day, ladies!" He exclaims, walking away as they all respond with "you too" and don't forget to mention it was in harmony.

"Camila here's your panties." The poly says, throwing them at her face. "Hey! How do you know they're mine?" Camila furrows her eyebrows.

Dinah gives her a "really" look before speaking. "They're pale pink and say princess on them. I'm pretty sure they're yours."

"Whatever." Camila blushes, snatching her underwear from Dinah.

"Alright where were we..."

••••

Hi guys! Long time no see.

I know I haven't updated in forever, I'm sorry :/ and I'm also sorry that this isn't very long but I hope you enjoyed it. I have a few other one shots in progress so hopefully I can publish those soon! And I'm sorry for any mistakes.

Have a good night/day. -kendyl😋