Prologue

I was in school. Thats when it happened. I didn't expect it. No one did. That on Tuesday March 6th 2025 the clocks would stop and the sun would no longer spin. I saw F.B.I Agents running down the halls. They were everywhere. On the feudal. On the playground. Flying in their Helicopters. I glanced at the clock. 2:05. We were instructed to wait in our classroom until some Agents came into our room and escorted us to their busses. Once they cleared us out, it was really late. When we left the time was 4:46. I didn't get it. The sun is supposed to be out at 4:46.

Once we got to our destination, I got out and saw this building. It was the size of Detroit itself. The Agents told us to stay calm and wait until they escort us to our families. Once we all were safe and with our families, a man came over the loud speaker. He said that the whole solar-system is going to stop moving. Time will be off and we will never see night on the west side of the planet. He also said anyone with a serious medical disease is most likely going to die. And also if we have a weak immune system. But thats only part of the story. My name is Toby. This is how it all happened. This is how, The Clocks Stopped.