Chapter 1: A normal day.

A/N- I do not own the picture.

Riiiing~!!

The sound of my alarm clock rings as my eyes snaps open by the sound and reach my hand to shut it. I groan, shift to my side while blinking ny eyes wide awake, it's 6 AM.

"I almost forget today is school." I sighed, "I should get up now before mom throw a bucket of COLD water at me."

I stand up, grab the door knob to open it to reveal mom who is about to knock my door while carry a bucket of water with ice in it and she stare at me, blink twice before flash me her best smile.

"Oh! You're awake. That's good. It mean I don't need this anymore." She chuckle, quickly hide the bucket behind her.

I sweat dropped and stare at her, weirdly. 'As I expected... It's obvious she always did that if she used the same mathod to wake me up.' I thought to myself.

Scratched my head in annoy as my mom walk away to her room and shout, "You better hurry up or I'll splash you with cold water!!"

She really meant of what she said. It's not a joke. Forcing myself to walk still tired, grabbing my towel at the rail of the stairs and head my way towards the bathroom.

~★★★~

After I take a bath and wear a blue top with jacket that reach passed the bottom and long green pattern skirt to my ankle. I don't like to tie my hair in ponytail, so I prefer to let it be since my hair is not that long, mid long I guess. Go down the stairs as I've been greet by my siblings. I am the second of the  sibling in the family.

I feel a tag from my shirt making me look down to meet my little sister, Lizzy, who is 7 years old. She looked up to me with those big dazzling eyes that looks like as if you're in hypnotis by her.

"Ruu, are you going to accompany me to school again?" She asked in a cute way.

Well, my real name is Senna Fugayama since my father is japan and my mother is british... so that's makes me half japan and half british. Wondering why my little sister called me 'Ruu' because she thinks that nickname is perfect for me consider she prefer me as her brother rather than sister and I don't know why.

" Yeah."

Since she is in primary school, it's not far from our home and surprisingly my school is located next to it, we would always go to school together knowing that our house is near 2 blocks ahead. Our parent don't have the time to drive us there even though we have drivers but we insist that we would like to walked our way to school because it was fun. They always focused on their works. Knowing my father work as a detective, famous detective to be exect and my mother is a lawyer, they will come home late all night. Almost every year we never spent time together as a family.

I sighed at the thought of it as I make my way towards the kitchen to see my elder brother, Drake, who was cooking for breakfast. He is 19 years old and I am 17, I should have be the one to cook it but my brother protest since he know that I need to go to school early.

"Brother, how many time I'd told you that you don't have to cook and just let me do it instead." I speak.

"No." He simply reply, not taking his eyes off from the pan.

Lizzy enters the dinning room, hop to her seat while swings her legs back and forth as she smile widely. "It's okay, Ruu. Big bro want to cooked for us since he treat us special~" She sing at the last word.