Chapter 3: Farewell....?

A/N- This is how Nico looks like in the picture.. ⇧

Senna POV

It's finally today. Standing in front at the open school gate, thinking of a good way to tell the news about it to my friends. I know this will be heart broken to them knowing that they are all my friends that I have a close bonds with them like siblings.

While thinking about this, students enters the gate little by little as they greet me a 'Good Morning' when they saw me here. I know this is sudden but... what would be their reactions?

"Yo, Enna!"

Turn around to meet Ash and Gilberth as they rush to my side and greet. "Morning guys.." I said in tired voice😔

Looks like Gilberth notice it when he look at me in concern, "Hey, are you alright? You look kinda sad though... Did something happened?"

"It's nothing..."

"Are you sure?" Ash asks.

"Y-Yeah.." I looked away from them, turn my back to face them and laughed a little. "...we should hurry or we'll be late."

"Oh! Yeah, let's go!" Ash snaps.

I walked first as they both follow behind me. I can feel their stares at me. They must have been curious of why I act strange to them today... I sigh. This is going to be hard than I thought.

Gilbert POV

I stare at her back in curious. She had been acting strange today. Just what happened to her yesterday? Is it because of her father? To tell the truth, I've never meet her father in person or even her mother. I only know that her father works as a detective and her mother is.... ahh... I don't know. She never mention me about her mom though.

Watching her enter her classroom beside us, I let a heavy sigh from my mouth that seems to catch Ash attention on me. "Dude, what's wrong with you?"

I click my tongue, put my hands inside my pocket and leaving him behind. "It's nothing.."

"Hey, wait for me!"

~💤~

In the class, the lesson almost end before lunch time when I heard one of my classmate whispers behind me.

"Hey, have you heard?"

"About what?"

"You know the girl next to our class... Senna, right?"

When I heard they says her name, I quickly take my attention to them and silently hear their conversation from behind.

"Oh! Her! So, what do you want to talk about?"

"I heard that she will be transfer to another school..."

"What?!" The one of the gossip girls scream.

"Shhh! Not too loud!"

"Sorry but are you serious? Is she really going to transfer?"

"Maybe..."

"I think it's true though.."

"Really?! That can't be true..."

I couldn't hold this anymore as I immediately stood up from my desk in right timing when the bell ring, I quickly leave the class and rush toward to the brench. Sitting on it, placing both of my hands on my face and  scream in frustrated. "Ahh!! Damn it!" 😖