Chapter 6: Identity almost reveal..

A/N- This is how Caroline looks. Again I do not own the picture.

~☁~

2 weeks later...

Everthing is nice. Quiet. Peaceful in school until....

"Kya~! He is here!" 😍

"There he is! He is coming~!"😳

"Out of my way! I want to see too!" ~💕

"Ravi~!"

A black car have just arrived, a man grabbed the door open to reveal Ravi exits the car and walk his way toward the entrance, ignoring the loud noices from the crowd of girls are making.

Gilbert sigh, run his fingers through his hair in annoy. This happened all the time in early morning. Those girls can't get enough of it. Doesn't they feel tired of squealing like this early in the morning?

"Girls sure is full of energy,huh? "  Henry spoke from behind.

"You can say that again." Ash sighed,  rubbing his ears. "My ears are hurting. They are SO loud."

Gilbert crossed his arms while staring intensely at Ravi across him before speak, "What's so special about him anyway? He's a chick magnet! What wíth that?!" He growl at the end of his sentence.

Henry scratch the back of his head,  looking at his buddy who looks like as if want to punch Ravi in the face. "H-Hey,  calm down bro. You don't know him pretty much...  You guys still friends,  right?"

"Just friends! No best buddy! That's all! " He exclaims.

"Geez .. You look mad." Henry turn away from him and thought to himself,  He acknowledged Ravi as his rival but Ravi acknowledged him as his friends...   What's making him hate Ravi so much?

He sighed at the thought of it. He never understand why but there's must be a reason.

Inside the school hallway,  Ravi take his books from his locker while ignoring the girls around him that still squealing and giggle at the sight of him. Tch...  This girls have nothing to do other than stalking me?  I am tired of this...

True that he had a lot of stalker fangirls even though he was at home but what dangerous is that when he was outside from his house,  he saw a tons of group of girls waiting for him in front of his house gate until he demand his bodyguard to shoo them away so he can rest peaceful without their noising sounds. He expected that they could just give up for the next day but his expectation failed him realized that the girls were still there,  waiting for him. 

It happened almost 2 weeks after his arrival at school. He keeps wondering how those girls knew his address. That is why he called them by the nickname of 'Stalker Fangirls' group 😑

"Can't they just give me a break for a day? Idiots... " he cursed under his breath.

Rolling his eyes,  he walked faster away from the girls but they all followed. With a sigh,  he turned to them and smiled softly.

"Is it okay if you leave me alone for a while? There is something I have to do though I appreciate your attention towards me. "

With that,  they all squirm at the sound of his gentle voice and agrees to leave him alone. He feel a bit relieve that they are gone... for now...  Knowing they will come back again.

Imbecles...

~⛅~

Caroline POV