Chapter 4: Last year...

A/N- That is how George look like. ⇧

Third POV

Last year on September, the final exam has just ended a few days ago. All students are doing their own things inside of their classes for secondary. Senna was sitting on a brench outside of the class beside the tree. She gaze at the clear blue sky in awe.

Wind blow her hair softly, enjoying the peaceful area around her. Little did she don't know that there's someone watching her from the second floor.

He was watching her from the window while holding his file and briefcase. His eyes scans her figure when a voice snaps his thought.

"The faculty office is this way." The teacher point his finger to lead the way.

The male nod to him, glance at the girl for the last time before heading to the room to meet the principle. He enters the room, give the principle his file and look at the pages.

"Hmm... you've exprience a lot of work. You're pretty good in Chemistry. You'll be perfect to be a chemis teacher here."

"Really?"

"You will be replace Mr. John for now on. I hire you!"

"Thank you."

"By the way, what is your name?"

He slowly look at him, grin slightly, "My name is George..."

After he left the room, walked to the hall way and stop by beside the window where his previous stand were. There he saw the girl still sitting there but this time she is not alone. 3 boys are with her. One with the blonde hair wrap an arm around her neck which in return she punch him in the face and the others 2 boys laughed in front of them.

"Oww! What did I do to disserve this?"

"It's your fault, dude."

"Whatever!"

They laughed together. George watched them in envy until 3 girls walked passed him and talked which catch his attention.

"Hey, isnt that Senna?"

"Where?"

"There!" Point at the window.

"She's still hang out with those boys again? Seriously..." she sigh.

"What I heard is those boys are her best friends since first year of high school." She explained, "She's getting a long with everybody though."

"I agree. She's pretty nice. She even help me with my study."

"Yeah! She also worries about everyone! She's like a big sister!"

"I know right?"

They continue as they walked further from him. He stares at the group before look back at the girl from outside. She gets along with everybody here? She looks like the obedient type and naive... interesting... he thought to himself.

~♔♚♔~

"Gil!!" She shout his name while chasing after him 😡

He run in full speed, not wanting to be caught by her. The reason why she's after him is because he accidentally trip her in the hall way, in front of everyone.

"Ah! Move away!" He shouts, try to break free from the crowd but in the end, he had been caught.

She pulls his back shirt roughly causing him to fall back as his butt fall on the floor with a thud. "Ah!" She lock her right arm around his neck from behind while the other arm pulled his hair harshly. "I-I am sorry!"  She doesn't look convince by his apology. He is not sincere because he was laughing.

"You idiot!" She glares at him.

"Hahahah! I said I'm sorry!"

While they still like that, they didn't realize that there's a person who keep an eye on them from distance.

A/N- I'm sorry! I know this chapter is short but the next chapter will be more. Thank you for reading.