Ciel x Reader The Ballet of Love.

Young teen Ciel and Young teen (y/n) was practicing doing a ballet dance for their schools foundation

  Young teen Ciel and Young teen (y/n) was practicing doing a ballet dance for their schools foundation. Sebastian their dance teacher was helping them.

"No, Ciel you are holding her wrong. Your arms must be higher when you lifter her. Here let me show you" Sebastian said.

"(Y/n) Please run towards me and jump 1, 2, and 3" As you did what you were told you smiled.

"C'mon Ciel you can do it." you said as Ciel sighed and walked to a stool and sat down.

"I cant its to hard and your heavy" He said and you glared.

"Are you calling me fat Pirate" You growled and he had a tick mark on his head.

"What did you say"

"ENOUGH" Yelled Sebastian as he watched the two stare at him not.

"Now please do not fight we only have one more day till your audition. Now let us try that one move again and head to the next one alright" Sebastian said and you nod smiling and ciel nod as well but glared.

~Later~

"1 and a 2 and a 3 and a 4 Perfect." Sebastian said as the two dancing partners were now finishing their rehersal.

"Now ciel I want you and (y/n) to practice that one lifting move."Sebastian said you nod and walked towards your bag and left along with Ciel following.

~The next day~

"It was horrible me and Ciel forgot to practice that move Mr, Sebastian said to do" You panicked.

"Ok (y/n) keep it together." You breathed in and out. Ciel came out dressed as a demon

"What are you staring at" He said as he looked at him self. you shake your head and walked passed him.

"Oh sweet heart let us do your make over now" You heard Mr. Grell say as he took you into the dressing room. Once Grell was done with you, you walked out with that dress up top.(I made those at this website http://www.rinmarugames.com/  its a cool place to make your own manga and characters :3 ). Sabastian clapped his hands in approval.

"Its magnificent (y/n). Now lets get you to your station alright." Sebastian said to you. You nod and smiled and followed him.

~Later~

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to our highschool performance where we have seen so many talents here on stage today from other schools. Now I shouldnt keep the audience waiting for the last show to begin. Now today our last contestants are our school Sunset High students who will be performing Ballet, It is a story that involve two lovers a Human and a Demon secretly in love. Now I give you THE BALLET OF LOVE" The principle said. The curtains moved as you are the first to step right up and dance first.

As you danced gracefully the music stopped and out came ciel in his demon form. You could hear the Audience "ohhh" and gasp as he came out like a prince.

You stood in a formal stance and Ciel started to do his dance which was going very well. He stopped as you ran towards him dancing and jumping while on your tippy toes. You Grab him by his again out stretched hand and danced with him. He threw you in the air as you spun and was caught by another pair of hands. The music became even more dramatic as the new actor came and danced with you and you tried to dance back with ciel. As you we held captive against the strangers chest he started to speak.

"I, the prince of Garnet has come to save the princess. You demon shall die" The actor said as he pushed you behind him and took out his sword along with Ciel. The both danced while fighting and you were dancing along with a couple of other girls. Ciel defeated the Prince and threw his sword and held his hands. You panicked.

"Please get it right" You thought as you now ran towards him and he did it

"He did it thank goodness now the finishing" You thought as he put you down. You and him walked away from each other with your backs turned and everything turned black. After the little black out you and Ciel were now standing on the rocks now dressed in a wedding gown and him in his suit. He spun you and dipped you as he was getting closer to your face.

"Now the lights should turn off right about Now" You thought but it didnt. You could heard the audience getting excited about this. When ciel was close enough he kissed you.

"He wasnt really suppose to do this" You screamed in your head. You rolled your eyes and closed it and kissed back then the lights turned off. You guys and the Other dancers who performed were now in a straight line bowing at the audience.

"Thank you, Princess (y/n)" Ciel whispered and actually smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so fucken ADORABLE haha anyways please do tell me how I did okay It would mean a lot and if I have any misspell words in here please let me know so I can fix it Thank you guys and hope you enjoy the next chapter :D.