Female!!Eren Yeager x Reader Titan Fall

You were at your club at the school

You were at your club at the school. It was a club where it just involved playing Video games, Anime, Manga, and sports.  You for an instant looovvveee video games but you also love a girl named Erena Yeager. She was the most beautiful creature you have laid your eyes on.

"Hey Erena wanna play a game with me for the fans on youtube" You asked as you brushed you hand in your (Long/medium/short) (h/c) hair. You smiled towards her as she looks at you and smiles.

"Sure (y/n). What game will we be playing" She asked and you smiled. 

"Titan fall"You said quickly. She smirked and stared at you.

"Wanna make a bet (Nick name)"She said as she got close to your face. You blushed ten times red. 

"W-what kind of bet Erena" You asked curiously.

"If you win I take you out for ice cream and movies" She said and you became even redder.

"What about if you win" You asked now a bit scared.

"If I win"She giggled"You have to be my slave for 2 weeks" She whispered by your ear. Your face was so red you could probably cook eggs. You shook your head getting all of those thoughts out.

"Deal" You quickly said as a smirk came across her and your faces. You shook hands and walked to the gaming room where mostly all the gamers were at. Your usual spot was in a room with one window which is always opened.You opened the door and closed it once you and Erena were inside.. You fixed your uniform and sat down and turned on all of your electronics and stuck the game in its rightful counsel .

"Hello everybody and welcome back to GearsaholicGames and today we have a special guest here with me today. Say hi to the fans" You said with a smile

"Hello guys i'm Erena" She waved at the camera and in the messages people were writing adorable comments

"OMG is that your new girlfriend", "She is so pretty (y/n) You is so lucky", "I SHIP THIS I'M WRITING A FAN FIC RIGHT NOW", "You two are so cute together".

"Haha your comments are cute guys but no she isnt my girlfriends she is just a friend." You said with a sweet smile.

"Now today we will be playing Titan Fall today. How exciting. Me and Erena will be going against each other being on different teams. Whoever has the most well wins of course. Now Remember If I do see one of my fans in there they will get a 'Lets play with Gearsaholic' isnt that fun now I want you guys to be the judges and see who wins alright" You said in the mic as you looked in the camera. 

"Alright now here is your weapon Lady Yeager" You said as you passed her the controller with a smile.

"Well thank you kind (Sir/Madam)." She said as she smirked.

"Alright now let the games begin" You said as you started the game.

~Later~

"Oh shit no not again" You said as Erena got a titan again and destroyed yours.

"Haha eat it (nickname)"Erena said as you and her were now leaning on each others shoulders and getting closer to the flat screen T.V. The comments were blowing up as Erena now had a shit load of fans who were cheering on her while I had a shit load cheering for me. When the game ended it showed erena's team scor and then yours only to see

Erena Teams:1,234,009

(Y/n) Teams:1,234,008

"WHAT....Oh sad face guys I lost heh well Lets hear it for Erena guys she is way better than me on titan fall anyways While playing I have seen SquishySquirtle123 in our game play so congratulations" You said as you lifted up her arm for her victory.

"Yeah and now a deal is a deal" She said. You looked at her and you were pinned to the couch. your comments were blowing up once again. you stared at erena as she smirked and looked at the camera.

"DO IT JUST DO IT" (<---- XD), "O to the M to the G"," *nosebleeds* gotta put this in the fanfic","Holy mother of cheesecakes MAKE OUT ALREADY" said the fans.

"Sorry guys but we will see you later in the Next episode buh-bye" And with that she leaned over and turned the camera off . She then now looked back at you and leaned it.

"Now where were we" She said.

"Right you being my slave for 2 weeks. Lets start now and have fun" She said as her face was a little bit red but you oh it looked like you were about to die any second now.

"W-what" Before you could say anything she smashed her lips against yours. You were shocked but soon gave in and kissed her back. She moved her her hands away from your hands and put them on the side of your head. You grabbed her waist and pushed her closer to your body deepening the kiss. Both your tongues roamed inside each others mouths. Moaning in the kiss until a flash hit both of you. You and Erena looked up and saw Jean along with connie, armin, levi. and the others with the door opened and holding the camera while laughing well except Levi. He just stood there.

"JEANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!" You and Erena yelled as both of you got up and everyone ran away screaming in pure terror.

"GIVE US THAT CAMERA OR GIVE US YOUR LIFE" Both of you yelled. Jean ran as fast as he could until both you and erena jumped at him and pinned him to the floor and grabbed the camera.

"Now if you don't mind me and (nickname) has some business to attend to." Erena said as she stood up along with you and walked away with the camera. Erena grabed your hand and oulled you out of the school and towards her home and continued playing games then making out.

"I love you (nickname)" 

"I love you too Erena"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AWEE so fucken KAWAIIIIIIII lol anyways lol Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I also have this on my quotev I just need to publish it now Thank you and comment on how I did so far :3