Dreams come true

I closed YouTube down after I finished watching Markiplier' new video. I was tired after a long day at high school. Today half a year ago my life changed completely when my parents got a divorce.

I had a hard time, trying to accept the fact, that my parents would live separately, it's still hard, but I feel better after I discovered Markiplier on YouTube, he managed to make me laugh and smile in every video of his. He was a inspiration, a hero, a role model to me and I wanted to meet him so badly just so I could say thank him for everything he has done for me.

I had a really bad time at my 18th birthday, my parents didn't even talk with each other and now it was much worse, now they hated each other.

I sighed and closed my eyes to sleep

.................................................................................................................................................

I woke up as a sun beam hit my face, I blinked and opened my eyes slightly to adjust to the bright light shining through the curtains. I don't remember getting new curtains, I thought to myself as I looked over at them.

Then a snoaring beside me, made me turn my head to the left slowly.

I screamed as I saw a man laying next to, I fell out of the bed which a made a bump.

The man stood up and looked shocked around the room, then down at me. He was naked, from the top to the bottom, then I realised I was naked as well. I immediately pulled the comforter down and covered myself up

"Honey are you okay?" He said and went over to me, to help me up

I stood up before he reached me "I'm sorry, what?" I said

"Are you okay?" He said with a worried look at his face

"I'm fine, thank you stranger" I said and I spotted a door, behind him, where I could just barely see a toilet

He looked at me still worried and confused as I walked past him and locked the bath room door behind, I sat down on the toilet with the comforter still wrapped around me.

Where am I, who is this man, that calls me honey, I have seen him before somewhere, but where. Then the name appeared

Markiplier, it was Mark Fischbach, that called me honey. Naah, it couldn't be, or couldn't it, I walked over and unlocked the bath room and popped my head out.

He was dressing himself, he turned around and looked at me still concerned about my well being.

"Mark?" I said asking

"Yeah?" He answered and walked towards me

"Are you sure you're okay baby, 'cause you look so confused and scared to me" he said and slowed down

"I'm fine, never felt better. Just gimme some time, okay" I lied

"Of cause, babe!" He answered and stopped up and looked at me and smiled

I smiled and locked the bath room door again

Omg, it was him. Just a few years older, but not much. But I'm only 18 I thought and took both my hands up to my face and tried to see if I could feel any difference

I then walked over to the mirror with my heart sitting in my throat and looked my own reflection in the mirror.

I opened my mouth slightly, I was older. About 25 years old, I would guess.

As soon as I calmed myself down to go out and find some clothes, I unlocked the bath room door once again and went outside, Mark wasn't there, I heard some noise down stairs, from the kitchen.

I went over to a massive closet, with really many doors and opened about two of them, before I found my clothes, I found a cute cardigan and jeans, I was about to walk out of the bed room when a picture on the bed table, caught my eye.

I walked closer and tried to figure out what was on the picture. When I was close enough, I could see Mark and me, Mark had his arms around me, we looked each other in the eyes, and we both smiled happily, in our wedding clothes.... Wait a minut, wedding clothes, I'm married to my role model! I put my hands up to my mouth and covered it due to the shock.

I pinched my arm only to realise, it hurt. I wasn't dreaming at all, all of this was real...