A few weeks later

After spending almost two weeks in my "new life" with a incredible hot husband, dog and house. I found a calendar in my nightstand, where I keep track of my period, which I guess is for finding out if I'm pregnant or not.

As I look through the calendar to October month, I should get my period, around the 12th October, and its the 20th October. The day before my birthday, I wonder what Mark as brought me in present.

I shook my head, no. I need to know if I'm pregnant or not. I walked out on the bathroom to look for a pregnancy test, I looked litterally everywhere and I couldn't find one.

"Right of to the pharmacy then, Kate!" I said and walked down to get my car keys, Mark was out to by my birthday present, I guess, he said he was going somewhere with my dad, but I knew when he lied, he's a terrible liar, I had found out.

I found my car keys and drove to the nearest mall, where there had to be a pharmacy. I walked inside, it was quiet big, but I soon found a pharmacy.

I started to enjoy living in Cincinnati, it was a big city, but just the size city, I enjoyed being in. I found a pack of pregnancy test. There was three in, them, I bought two packs to sure. I could use three of the pregnancy today

I felt nervous, on the way back home, mostly because I feared Mark would be home, and how was I going to explain buying something on the pharmacy.

If he was home, I would the bag in gigantic purse, yep. I would hide it.

I felt reliefed when I saw that his Volvo wasn't in the driveway, but it could be in the garage. I pushed the button to the garage door, I had for my car and drove inside and parked.

There wasn't any Volvo in there was well. Thank god, I sighed as the garage door closed behind me.

I quickly locked the car and went inside, dropped the keys and went upstairs the pee on three pragnacy test.

I had to wait two minuts until the result showed. My heart started beating faster and faster as the two minuts had went passed. I walked over to the sink to see if it was positiv or not.

I took a depp breath and looked down on it: PREGNATE

I blinked twice and took it up.

"Shit, I'll take the two others be sure" I said to myself

I pulled the two others out of the packet and peed on them with the same result: PREGNATE

"Oh my" I didn't mind being pregnate, at all. I was actually quiet thrilled by the thought

I was pregnate right, I mean I have taken three pregnacy test and they are all positive.

I had one pack with three pragnacy test left, I hide in my nightstand. Mark would never look there.

I hide the three pragnacy test there was well in the pack and tried to calm myself down, so Mark wouldn't suspect anything, when he came back home.

An hour later Mark returned home, we then took a long walk with Scott. I wanted to tell him so badly, but I had to wait, I would take two more pregnacy test during the night.

Mark sleeps very heavy, so I wouldn't wake him up.

Mark went to bed before me, and I sat down in the living room watching a movie, I waited and hour and half before I walked up to bed room, I heard two kind of snoarings coming from the bed room, then I remembered that Scott, had walked upstairs with Mark, when Mark went to bed.

I sneaked inside, as quietly as possible and opened my nightstands drawer and took the unopened pack with pregnacy test in it. Scott had woken up and layed in bed staring at me, he whined at me

I shushed on Scoot and walked out on the bath room.

I decided to take one now, and then tomorrow morning.

The one I took now was positiv as well, I went to bed after wards and tried to get some sleep.