t w o

d e s p e r a d o

p a r t 2

Frank-"KILL ME BITCH!!!"

Every word he spoke replayed in my head like a broken record. The new me had made her appearance for the first time ever. I aggressively pulled away from my mothers hold and charged at Frank. Everything happened so fast...so quick, Looking down at my hands, they were trembling from the traumatic event, I just killed someone! As soon as that thought came through my mind I panicked.

"I'm a criminal! Momma help me, i don't know what to do! I'm scared, their gonna lock me up forever for this! Momma i'm sorry I didn't mean to do it! HELP ME PLEASE, OH GOD."I cried to her.

Monica-"Robyn Rihanna Fenty listen to me , you have to move to the states."she sobbed

"THE STATES, momma i'll be out there by mysel-"

Monica-"Robyn SHUT UP, you got your self into this shit and now its time for you to grow up and handle situations like an adult!" she yelled

Monica- " Your gonna be living with your father, just until things get better. You start packing and i'll call your father and let him know what's going on.

My father, the guy that I haven't spoken to in eternity, how could she even think about sending me to go live with him, like we've had this great daddy/daughter relationship. Pssh please the day I even speak one word to him is the day I breath my last breath.

****************************************
The next morning ....

My dad's on his way from Los Angeles to come and get me. I was forced to talk to him last night even though I didn't want to. Last night after the incident, my mother and I got rid of any and everything that was ruined from Frank's blood splattering everywhere, including frank himself, I felt sick to my stomach for even putting my mother through this,but I know she loves me so much she'd do anything for me. We packed my things for my new stay in Los Angeles California. I obviously didn't get any sleep and I honestly don't think I ever will again. At the moment my mom and I were spending time with each other since I won't be seeing her for a while. Damn Imma miss her!

Monica-"We wont be apart for too long ok...I promise."My ma reassured me, while pulling me into a hug for the 50th time today.

Monica-"I love you so much !" she said in a high pitch voice making me laugh.

"I love you more mom!" I say in a serious tone. My momma means so much to me and if something were to happen to her I'd die.

Monica- "Alright, now go get ready, your father should be here in a few."She informed me.

With that being said i went up to the bathroom took my shower and did all my hygiene routines. Yesterday's events played over and over again in mind. I tried to hold in the tears, but of course they came out anyways, it was gonna take a lot of time to get over this. After my shower I dried off with my towel and put my panty and bra on. I lotioned my body with my favorite lotion, baby lotion! Now it was time for me to get dressed. I threw on a simple white tank top with some light washed distressed jeans and my white converse. Simple, yet semi cute, I put my hair up in a high pony, a curly mess. I was ready for today's shenanigans. For some reason Quincy had crossed my mind, I was going to miss him and Rahat too. After doing a little thinking, I decided to call him over before I go to Cali. He was on his way and I was downstairs eating blueberry pancakes waiting for his arrival. The doorbell rung and my mom made her way over to answer it.

Quincy- "Hey momma!"he greeted my mother pulling her into a side hug, rubbing her back. Quincy has a great relationship with my mother. My mom calls him her son in law, which I find very sickening.

Monica- "Hey son in law, how've you been?"

Quincy- "Good, getting my school work done so I can be something someday." He chuckled

Monica- "Alright that's what I'm talking about, your on the right track. That's why I like you for my daughter. Well Imma let you and Robyn say your good byes, while I finish packing the rest of her things."

Quincy shot his head over to me with a look of confusion on his face, his bushy eyebrows furrowed.

Quincy- "Good byes, you leaving? He asked, his tone becoming quite pitchy.

"Yeah that's why I called you over, so I could see you, since I won't be seeing you in a year or two from now." I explained to him

Quincy- "Wait. .Why?

This was the one thing I could not tell him. Only people that could know and understand what was going on is my mom, my dad, and me,myself and I.

"I agreed with my parents that I would live with my dad for a little while, just to gain some type of relationship with him."

Quincy-"Well that's major being that you dislike him an all!"he rejoiced.

"Yeah, I know, but things happen.

Quincy-"I'mma miss my red robin's." He fake sobbed.

"And I'm gonna miss you too turd." I fake whined, while hugging him tightly.

There was a repetitive knock at the door, making our hug session come to an end. I made my way to the closed door and opened it only to see my father. Once I saw him memories of when I was a little girl flooded in my mind. Him pushing me on the swing at our local park, laughs were shared as he pushed me higher and higher on the swing. It made me emotional just seeing him standing here in my face, I broke down.

Ronald-"Robyn!! He cheered with his arms opened."

I went right into his arms, I couldn't help it. I could tell the feelings i had were mutual between us. Tears running down my face like a stream, I hugged my father releasing some of my anger I once had. It was time for me to forgive and forget, but could I really do that being that he's been outta his daughters life for years. After all life is too short.

Currently My father and I are leaving Barbados and heading over to the city. Although Im an emotional wreck Ive mentally gathered my self and prepared for new beginnings. Los Angeles, California here I come, hope you don't bring anymore bullshit to my disastrous life.

Niizle K