t h r e e

d e s p e r a d o

Los Angeles, California

Robyn

Ronald, my lame excuse of a father and I at the moment we're getting off our 8 hour flight to Los Angeles, which was a bad experience for me. On the flight Ronald informed me with some info about his current life, which I don't give a fuck about, but he says that he's a workaholic and owns, in his exact words "a company or two in Los Angeles." He says he's been married to his wife Joyce for 2 years now and she has a son that he claims as his own named Christopher. It sounded like he was trynna brag about his life, but why when you can't even contact your daughter and try to some what be in her life, deadbeat asf.

"Here we are welcome to Los Angeles, California Robyn."

"Thanks I can't wait to explore around here." I say nonchalantly

"And I myself will personally show you around, make it a daddy/daughter date."

I chose not to respond back to him, it'd only make me angry. We walked all the way to the busy streets of the city to a car and a man who was holding up a sign that read "Fenty". I'm not gonna lie I felt like I had money getting into the all black Range Rover! Anyways I'm guessing we was on the way to his house, which I'm not looking forward to being that I have to play family with these people I don't even know, it's gon be a fucked up year for me.

Minutes later we pulled up to the driveway of his contemporary modern home. The homes appearance just screamed rich asf if you asked me. The driver got out the car and was kind enough to help me with my suitcases, while my father stands to watch. I found that very disrespectful, fuck it I'm calling this nigga Ronald from now on, he doesn't deserve to be called "dad" until he can step up and be that.

"Ronald do you think you could help with my bags please."

"Oh nah, you got it right dear" he asked me while waving his hand indicating to bring my ass on.

Entering the nicely decor home
I was immediately pulled into a hug by a short pale lady but she was definitely black because she had a southern type accent that you couldn't not notice. She had an apron on so I'm guessing dinner was being cooked at the moment, them peanuts and shit on the plane didn't cut it for me, I'm hungry as shit.

"Hi sweetheart how are you. Ronald told me a lot about you. My name is Joyce, but you can just call me Mrs Joyce or momma Joyce." She said all in one breath

"Hello I'm fine and thanks for the kind greeting Mrs Joyce."

"My pleasure dinner will be done in a few. In the meantime my son Christopher, CHRIS."she shouted letting him know to come downstairs.

"Chris will show you to your room."

Just then I heard foot steps coming down the stairs and who I'm guessing was Chris appeared with a confused look on his face.