Chapter 2

Chapter 2: 

As Jessica had predicted, the plane ride was an extremely long one. The flight was about ten hours, and she could practically feel the eyes on her. Flying with all werewolves does that, when they're all aware of your position in the werewolf world, and this was only the beginning, only, Jessica didn't know that yet. 

At one point in the flight, Jessica had grown so irritated that she actually jumped out of her seat, and turned to face the other one hundred forty people on the plane.

"Take a picture! It'll last longer!" As the last word left Jessica's lips, about ninety wolves on the plane whipped out cameras, video cameras, ipods, iphones, even laptops were spun around so they could get a picture of the distressed alpha female. 

"I was only kidding!" No matter Jessica's pleas, pictures were continually taken, and Jessica ended up growling, before sitting back in her seat. 

"What's a pregnant girl gotta do to get some peace and quiet around here?" Jessica mumbled under her breath, however; a choking noise was made in the seat next to her, and she turned the face the one whose face was now a dark purple color. 

It was a boy, no, a man, with extremely gorgeous black raven locks and the most piercing green eyes. His facial features were amazing, and she couldn't help but stare in awe. He had the strongest cheekbones she had ever seen, the most perfect nose on the entire planet, and his lips were a light pink color. His skin was tan, an amazing golden marshmellow color that captivated you. However, he was no match for Bra-him.

"Hey, you ok there?" She asked, patting his back softly as he tried to regain the color to his face. Those perfect green eyes stared into hers, and for a second she was lost. He wasn't her mate, and she knew that, but those eyes could make any girl swoon. They were like food after a week of fasting. You couldn't get enough.

Abruptly, the man jumped in his seat and grabbed a briefcase from underneath his chair. It was a black leather briefcase, making him look a little bit myserious. Jessica knew he had no weapons in the bag, because he had to go through security, and he'd be in a jail cell if he had knives, or a gun in there. 

He pulled out a blue pen, which actually contianed a red ink believe it or not, and a notebook. It was empty, and he opened it to the second page before scribbling furiously on it. When he handed Jessica the notebook, making sure the nosey bitch behind them couldn't see what it said. When she flipped it over, Jessica sat stunned at what he had written. 

You're pregnant?

The words made her heart beat faster, and her breathing hitch. That's why he choked on his water! He heard what she had said! 

Jessica grabbed the pen from the boys hands, and started to write across the paper with an inhumane speed.

Yes. You can't tell anyone. Alpha Laurence has no idea, and if he finds out I'll be forced to go back. 

The man looked at the paper for a moment, before turning back to her and nodding.

"Hey, I'm Austin." 

"Jessica." He smiled and leaned back in his seat. 

"I know." 

"Doesn't everyone?" Jessica sighed, leaning back in her chair as well. Austin chuckled, before nodding his head.

"Yep."

"Seems like it." 

"Well, when you've got an entire species balanced on your shoulders, people are going to know your name." She started to sigh, but Austin slapped a hand over her mouth before she could finish. When he removed his hand, she practically screamed at him.