Chapter 4

Chaptere 4: 

"Mom!" The child of five called. Jessica had, in fact, given birth to a beautiful baby boy, and she couldn't be more proud of him. The kid had great friends, and a family that loved him.  

"Mom!" Max called, as he ran into his mother's room, tears running down his face. 

"What is it Max?" 

"I think I broke my arm." The tears continued to pour down the boys' face, and she couldn't help but smile at her son. He was a strong boy. He was so much like his father it was unbelievable.  

"Trent! Get in here!" 

Several things had happened in the last six years. Jessica divorced her stupid alpha mate, had his child, married the man of her dreams, had two more children with that beloved man, and grew to love him even more. Her life, for once, had turned for the better. Trent was an amazing husband, and she took pride in that fact. He could have bedded so many others, just like a previous mate of hers, yet he didn't. He stayed loyal, and he belonged to her, and her alone. 

"Yes darling?" Trent called, now standing by her side. He had grown his hair out, and his eyes shown even brighter, just as Jessica's had. That black, charcoal color that she had grown so accustomed to was gone, replaced with her beautiful rose red eyes. Trent had brought the happiness back to her life, and she couldn't thank him enough for that. 

Trent kissed her gently on the lips, fully aware of Max watching him. Jessica was his everything, and he spent every day of his life making sure she knew it.  

"Max broke his arm. We need to get him to the hospital, again."  

"I swear," Trent laughed. "We bring this kid to the hospital with something broken so many times, they probably think we beat him!" 

"Trent........." Jessica said, giving her, oh-so-loving husband a glare. 

"Sorry. It's true though."  

"Whatever. Come on, round up the other rug-rats and we'll go take Mr. Alpha-blood to the hospital." 

Jessica rolled her eyes, before walking out the door to the car. Trent went and grabbed our two kids Ryan and Ella. They were both three, and the cutest little things. Max should shift any day now, and the other two munchkins have two years ahead of them. 

Jessica and Trent got all the kids in their car seats, before heading off towards the hospital. 

"Momma?" Jessica turned around in her seat to face her beautiful baby girl.  

"Yes Elle?" 

"When do I get to be a woof?" The little girl was staring intently at her mother, determined to find an answer. Determination was only one of the things she had gotten from her father. Trent was one of the most determined people Jessica ever knew, or stubborn as she called it. When Trent wanted something, he got it. 

"A few years sweetheart." 

"But I want to be a woof now!" 

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but it doesn't work out that way." 

"But mommy!"  

"Nope. I'm sorry sweatheart." 

Jessica turned around to face the road again, and her hand met Trent's on the front seat. 

"I love you." Jessica couldn't help the smile that crossed her face, and she could feel her eyes brighten.  

"I love you too."