Chapter 3

The Other Half
Chapter 3

When the plane landed, Jessica got off the plane, trying to get rid of the wedge in her pants as Austin laughed behind her. 

"Shut up Austin!"

"No!" He screamed, tears falling down his cheeks from how hard he was laughing.

"I mean, I never would have suspected, you, Jessica Blake, alpha female of the world, to walk around an airport picking her crack!" Jessica let a low growl escape her lips, showing her annoyance towards Austin. Doesn't he understand how much he bugs me?  

"Jess?" Jessica's head snapped towards Luggage Claim Row Nine, and a Cheshire smile made it's way across her face.  

"Hunter!" She ran towards her brother, leaving Austin in the dust.  

When Jessica reached her brother, she jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waste. Over the past few years, Jessica wasn't able to see her brother, due to the fact that she was always busy helping Brandon with his alpha duties.  

Jessica released her brother and took a few steps back, trying to look him over thoroughly. His hair had grown, about three inches and his face seemed full of life. His eyes contained that spark of life that Jessica had so dearly missed, and she could help but feel her heart warm. She missed her brother. 

"Oh Jess." Hunter walked to Jessica again, and wrapped his arms around her waist, staring into her eyes. "He really did hurt you." Hunter's words were soft, and you could practically feel every emotion he had. Anger, worry, sadness, love, they were all there. 

A throat was cleared behind the siblings, and both of their heads shot in Austin's direction. 

"Can I help you?" Hunter sneered, giving him a once over.  

"Uh, yeah. I sort of forgot to get your number on the plane." Jessica nodded her head, before stepping out of her brothers arms, only to be pulled back. 

"That's because you don't need it." Jessica glared at her brother, before stomping on his foot and walking over to Austin. She handed him her phone, and he handed her his. After inputting her number, Jessica gave Austin a hug before returning to her brother, who was glaring. 

"Who's he?" 

"Hunter, Austin, Austin, Hunter. I met him on the plane."  

"How do I know he isn't just trying to get in your pants?" 

"First of all, he hasn't hit on me yet, and second of all,"  

"I have a mate." 

"Didn't stop Brandon." Austin snarled, still glaring at Austin.  

"I'm nothing like him. He's a selfish tool who was blinded by lust and it's obvious by the fact she's here right now, that he doesn't deserve her." Hunter's glare didn't fall from his face, until a slow smile replaced it.  

"I like you kid." He walked to Austin and gave him one of those man-hug things, before separating.  

"Aussie!" The shout came from across the airport, and when we all turned to look behind us, a small, petite looking blond came running past us. She jumped onto Austin, and crushed her lips to his, which kissed her back. She was obviously his mate.  

"Excuse the couple, they're just a little happy to be back together." Jessica turned, and was met with the most deep and mysterious pair of blue eyes, which resembled Austin's. They were surrounded by layers of thick lashes, and  one of the most amazing faces.  When the hell did all these males turn so.......