Chapter 4

******FRIDAY (DAY OF THE DANCE)******(A/N I know I skipped a few days but nothing happened)

I woke up got ready and what not then got a bagel, ate it then Bran was here picking me up, so I actually didn't refuse today ever since Tuesday I've been okay with riding with him. When we arrived at school it was 7;30 like everyday when we arrive, and the others were waiting outside for us like everyday. That is our daily routine. Cam and I still don't want to go to the dance but the guys won't stop bugging us. I still haven't been asked by anyone anyway so yea. Well Jacob, yea my ex, did ask me but I turned him down because of what happened in eighth grade. My mom actually won't be back until next Sunday because she is going on a business trip right after she comes back from being out and yea. Cam and I have actually made plans for next week on Friday so yea. 

"Are you cuties still not going tonight?" Brandon asked 

"I'm not but I don't know about Cam." 

"I'm not either, Gabs and I are going to be at hers and hang out or whatever." Cam said saddened like always since the Bobby thing she has been really upset. I don't blame her and I know how she feels. 

"Oh, you cuties still can!" The twins exclaim trying to lighten the mood but it didn't work. 

"I'll pass!" I say sternly yet sad

*****************

Cam and I were at mine now watching Fuller House on Netflix and all. It was only about 5:00 and the dance started at 7:00. We were both definitely decided not to go but Cam did bring a dress just in case. The doorbell went off and we looked at each other confused. Since it's my house I opened the door greeted by Brandon and Chase in Suits. I was speechless. Cam asked who it was and I motioned for her to come her so she did. She was speechless too. 

"We are here to pick you girls up as our dates for the dance, the others are gonna meet us there." Brandon had to talk

"Uh well you didn't ask us so we didn't get ready or anything.." I managed to get out

"Shh that's why we came here early. Gabby would you be my er date?" Brandon just.... UGH! 

"YES!!!" I said and Chase asked Cam she said yes. I invited them in while we got ready. 

*************

It was now 6:15, we took about an hour to get ready so yeah. We walked downstairs and Brandon grabbed my hand.

"You, you look beautiful!" He said making me blush soooo much

"You look amazing Cameron!" Chase said flirting. Cam blushed and she looked so happy! 

"Are you girls ready? I brought my car and Chase brought his." 

"Yes we are!" we said in unison 

***********************

We were at the dance and it was actually really fun! I saw Jacob hanging on Kimmy, another bitch like Danielle but not as bad. She is just so annoying. Danielle was hanging on Bobby. The first slow song came on and I was about to sit and just chill but Brandon came to me.

"Can I have this dance?" 

"Of Course!"

He placed his hands on my waist and I tied mine around his neck leaning my head on his chest, it felt... right! I haven't danced like this since I was 14. The song was over and the DJ played some dance songs and we talked.

"That was nice, Thanks for coming to my house to ya know ask and everything." I said very nervously 

"Yea it was and no problem it was my idea!" He seemed happy not like with those other girls he went 'out with' and I felt happier dancing with him then in eighth grade with Jacob. 

Another slow song was on and that bitch, Danielle, comes.

"Heyyyyyy Brannnnn wanna dance??!!??" 

I was about to scream so I ran out crying... It's deja vu from eighth grade. I sat on the bench outside of school crying, the other guys and Cam didn't even notice I ran out because they were  talking. Brandon ran outside with Tyler.

"Listen Gabby,  I am here with you not her! She's just a bitch who is obsessed over me and I don't know why! The twins had to pry her off of me and They brought her to the bathroom and locked her in. I want to dance with you but you are out here all alone!" Brandon is so cute!

"Gabs, if Bran didn't want to go with you, he would've asked Danielle!" Tyler is so cute he deserves a girlfriend 

"Well, in um eighth grade I went to the dance with Jacob and um well Danielle asked him to dance to that same slow song and he said yes so I sat down and when the song was over I went to find him and they were um making out so he um dumped me." 

"I would never do that if I was your boyfriend! He is a dick and doesn't deserve you!" Brandon is boyfriend material, by now Tyler went back in so it was just us two

"Thanks, you would make some girl really happy someday you know, even though everything in your past wasn't the best, it has gotten better and some girl would be really lucky to have you." I say embracing him into a hug, yes I'm a hugger. 

"Lets go back inside now!"

"Yes!" When we got back in "Perfect" by One Direction was playing and Bran asked me to dance so we did! 

***************

The dance just ended and it's about 11:30, only seniors were there because most other students had a curfew even though it's Friday, weird, whatever. We were in the car chatting on the way to mine because Bran was dropping me off because he brought me but I'm sure you get me. We were soon at mine and he told me to stay in the car while he got out, I didn't question though. He opened my fucking door! I thought it only happened in either movies or books but it actually happened! He grabbed my hand and we walked to my front door. I found my house keys in my purse and began to open the door and then I was gonna say bye and everything. But Brandon grabbed my hand and kissed me, I repeat, kissed me! 

"That was a goodnight kiss, I'm glad I came here for you. I'll see you on Monday."

"Yes! and uh thanks again, that was really sweet of you, I had a great night except the Danielle part."

With that I ran upstairs to my room and just laid in my bed thinking about the whole night! The night was wonderful! Oh and Cam had a family emergency so she left early with Chase and I don't know what happened. I guess when she comes tomorrow for her stuff,  I'll ask.