Chapter 17

When Bran and I got to school Monday Morning the others weren't there. We shrugged it off and went into school. 

"Yoooo Brandon how could you?" A guy named Leo said

"Do what?" 

"You cheated on Gabby! Everyone knows!"

"What are you talking about?" I could feel the tears start to form and I pulled my hand out of Brandon's grip. I couldn't move at all. 

"You cheated on her with Danielle! EVERYONE knows that's low dude."

"Terry, I didn't!" I ran out as fast as I could. "GABBY STOP!" I didn't stop and I ran to where I thought I could think. The cemetery where my sisters and dad are buried. I sat down in front of their grave stones. 

"Hi guys, I know you can't here me but I miss you, I really do. Ever since you left things are different. I need you Abby, you are my other half and now I don't have you. Sky, I need you to beat up Danielle for me." I giggled at that. "I need someone to look up to, you would be 21 right now and I really need you. And Dad, You really need to be here to kill Jacob for me. I miss you all!" The tears will already pouring out. I remember the day they died like it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

"Dad  move he's gonna hit us!" Skylar yelled

"I can't the steering wheel is locked!" 

"Dad are we gonna die?" Abby and I asked at the same time

"No!" Soon enough the truck hit us and everything went black.

*Flashback Over*

"Gabby I knew you would be here." 

"Jacob, why are you here?" 

"You need company. Brandon's a dick, he shouldn't have cheated on you. Neither should I have." 

"I'm fine, I don't need company." 

"You miss them a lot right now right?"

"Yea thanks."

"Why are you thanking me?" 

"Well you've been here throughout everything."

"Oh ok no problem." He was sitting next to me with his arm around my shoulders. I nestled my head in his neck just like how it was when we were dating.

"I've missed this."

"Yea so have I." He turned his head to look at me and came closer. Our lips were inches apart. 

"No Jacob we can't. How do I know that isn't a rumor! Brandon is still my boyfriend no matter what." I got up and started walking back to school. 

"Gabby! I'm sorry wait." I started jogging and soon enough I got to school. I ran to first period and when I opened the door, all eyes were on me.

"Miss Reynolds, why are you late?" 

"Um I had an emergency."

"Ok ok take a seat." 

"I took my seat next to Cam."

"Why would Bran cheat?" 

"I don't know."

"Class we are going to work on our plays today so get with your partners!" 

 "We need to talk Gabs."  

"About what? You cheating or making me promise I wouldn't and then you did." I said in an annoyed tone 

"I didn't cheat on you. We have been gone from each other for a day. Do you think I would cheat in a day?"

"No but I don't know anymore." 

"Hey Gabby!"

"Leave her alone Danielle."

"Brandon! Yesterday was so fun!"

"Nothing happened yesterday! I was with my family!"

"Um well I gotta go now."

"Oh no you don't!" The twins said in unison blocking her. The others just surrounded her. 

"Get off of me! So what I lied! Who could blame me!" Oh yea did I mention Cam was on her back and Mrs. Jones went out to get herself a cup of coffee. 

"So you did lie?!" I said about to attack her 

"Well I did tell you to stay away from him." 

"I don't need to listen to you! Cam get off of her, she's not worth it!" Cam listened to me and sat back down with the others. 

"Leave now!"

"Ok just for you though Bran!" 

"God I hate her! Sorry for not listening"

"I hate her too. Do you really think that I would cheat on you after I made you promise me?"

"No but I never know!"

"Ok Ok let's just finish class."

*****************

Lunch Time Yesssssss! The morning was good let alone from Danielle staring at me. 

"Hey Gabby and Bran!" 

"Blake!" We ran up to him and hugged him. 

"I had to do something in the morning so I came now!" 

"Blakeypoo!"

"WyGuy!" Wyatt and Blake hugged 

"Ok Ok we get it!" Brandon said. 

"Sorry guys." Blake said 

"Who is this?" The others asked 

"Oh yeah, this is Blake. He is my mom's co-worker's son. We met him on Friday when his family came to my house." 

"And How does Wyatt know him?" Cam asked me confused

"Oh yeah, they are dating!" I replied

"Congrats!" Cam said 

"Thanks?" They said in unison. 

"Well we are gonna eat now!" I said. We all said goodbye. We than sat down

"Gabs? Can we talk in private" She stood up and I got up too. We walked out into the hallway. 

"Yeah Cam?"

"Is your mom dating Blake's dad?" 

"I guess you could say that." 

"My mom is dating too." She said looking down. 

"Oh, is that all you wanted to talk to?"

"My dad came back." She said really low, I could barely hear her. 

"Did he hurt you or your mom?"

"He told my mom he was sorry over and over again. He also said he wants to see me every other weekend. My parents have to go to court though." 

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." 

"The worst thing is........ Chase was over when he came." 

"What happened?"

"My dad yelled at Chase to leave and never talk to me again. I started crying and Chase punched my dad. Chase hugged me and we went to my room. Eventually my dad left. It was so scary Chase did stay the night though."

"I feel so bad for you." I hugged Cam 

"Thanks." 

"Come on let's go back!" We walked back to the guys. 

"You okay Cam?" 

"Yeah Chase I'm fine." 

"Come here babe." Chase patted his lap and Cam gladly went over to him. I could still see the sadness in her eyes. 

"Cameron!"

"Cam run we'll handle this." Chase demanded. The other guys didn't know about Cam's Dad but they knew he was no good. Cam did run, I didn't now where she went but it wasn't important.