Chapter 10

*beep beep beep*

I shut my alarm off and skipped my way over to my closet to pick out my outfit. I grabbed my black muscle tee, black lace bralet,  black denim short shorts, black vans, and black beanie. Yes it's a lot of black but I just wanted to wear black for some reason. I took a shower, put makeup on, got dressed, etc. I went downstairs at about 6:45 and ate breakfast, french toast, and before I knew it I heard Bran's beep his motorcycle I said goodbye to mom and went outside and left for school with Bran. We got to school and parked in the spot we normally do and walked to the group but no sign of Cam and Chase. 

"Where is Chase and Cam?" I knew about how he asked her to be his 'girlfriend' but I didn't know where they were. They are always here before us so we were worried. 

"Over there." Tyler said looking annoyed pointing by the bike rack covered by bushes. Bran and I walked over there to see them sucking faces. Literally. I cleared my throat making it clear we were here. 

"Oh uh we didn't notice you g-guys s-sorry." 

"It's fine Cam, I'm glad you're happy." I said looking down

"Come on Gabs, We'll see you in class." 

"O-ok." the guys had already went into school and Brandon and I walked in hand in hand. We weren't dating so I don't know why everyone was saying we are. 

"Just ignore them." Bran whispered down to me 

"Ok"  I whispered back

***********************

We were in lunch talking about normal stuff friends do. 

"Hey do you girls have sibling?" Oh if only Harper knew. 

I turned to Bran then to Cam and ran out of the cafeteria crying. I stopped outside at a bench. Crying with my head in my hands I felt someone's hand rubbing my back.

"It's ok, I'm here." Jacob what the fuck is he doing

"What do you want Jacob? I'm not in the mood for you and your bullshit." I said in between sobs

"If they hurt you, I'm here." 

"You hurt me worse, they would never hurt me like you did." in between sobs again 

"Get the fuck away from her!" Bran said through gritted teeth

"Why?! You fucking hurt her!" 

"No I didn't! You hurt her like no one else would ever." 

"Oh shut up, whatever loser, if you hurt her again I will kill you." Jacob better fucking leave me 

"Bye Jacob!" Bran said in a sing-song way. "Are you okay Gabs?"

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just hard for me to talk about my f-family." 

"I understand, I feel the same way. You can tell them when you want." 

"Ok, let's go back." We walked in and sat in our seats. The guys staring at me.

"I'm sorry Gabby." 

"It's fine Ty." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you guys soon." I said looking yet again.

******************

It has been one week since Ty asked about them and I still haven't told them, but I will.. today, we have this week of school off since the school had a gas leak. The group was coming to my house since my mom was working. She's a fashion designer by the way. Chase and Cam are still going strong meanwhile Brandon hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet but we have gone out on dates. I told everyone to come around 1:45 and it's 1:40 so any minute now they should be here. 

*ding dong* 

See, I told you mind! I giggled out loud not realizing it. I opened the door greeted by Bran followed by Cam, Chase, Harper, Tyler, and then Shane. Apparently they all came in different cars. They sat in the kitchen at the table while I sat at the head of the table. 

"Hey guys, about last week at lunch when I ran away like that. sorry." 

"It's cool, we all have those moments." Tyler spoke up

"Well I did it because well Uh my sisters and dad d-died and I could've too." I have grown to try to stay strong but sometimes I can't like, last week. "One night my d-dad said we would got to the roller rink since my mom was sick. She stood home while my said took me, my twin Abby, and older sister Skylar. A-Abby and I were 13 and S-Skylar was 16. Abby, Cam, and I were inseparable. We went and had a blast. When we were driving home a truck was coming towards us on the wrong side of the road. He must've been going about 100 miles per hour because My d-dad couldn't swerve. The truck hit the car in the top right and I was in the bottom left. I watched My dad and sisters get squished by the metal and airbags in the car. It was horrifying. I could've been killed but I wasn't. Every night my mom tells me how if I d-died she would be lost and not know what to do." I was crying so much while Brandon grabbed me and said everything was okay. The boys just sat there staring blankly.

"S-sorry we asked." Ty, Chase, Harp, and Shane said in unison.

"Did you know Bran?" Ty asked 

"Yeah, she knows about my brother and sister." 

"That's good!"

*****************

It was now around 6:00 and the group left about an hour ago. My mom and I were eating dinner and I told her about the Halloween Dance and asked if I could go since it is on Friday and she gladly said yes. I went to bed and dreamed how lucky I am that Danielle chased us because if it wasn't for her, I would've never talked to the 'bad boys' of the school.