Chapter 24

Today is the day of Brandon's surprise party, I'm praying everything will be fine. The plan is for me to distract him by making him take me to the park and get ice cream after. Hopefully that takes an hour so then I would ask if we could go back to his house to play video games but everyone will jump out and say SURPRISE. The party starts at 5:00, school ends at 3:00. It takes 30 minutes to get to where the park and ice cream parlor are located and we will stay there for 1 hour. Then go to his house, everyone is supposed to be there by 4:30. The guys and Cam have to be at his house waiting for us and when we leave the park I have to text Cam so they could start hiding. Right now I'm getting ready for the day and so is Brandon. He is using another bathroom in my house to get ready in while I use mine. 

I decided to wear a white crop top, light blue high waisted shorts, white converse, and white beanie. I also straightened my hair like yesterday, now I'm brushing my hair out since I finished getting dressed and doing my makeup. Brandon woke up before me so I haven't see him yet today. Arms wrapped around my waist scaring me half to death I went to yelp but a hand came over my mouth. 

"Relax Gabby, it's just me." Brandon removed his hand from my mouth and I started to smile. I realize that Brandon is shirtless and I begin to blush. Brandon leaned his chin on my head and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Good, come on, we need to finish getting ready." I said quietly. He detached his arms and turned me around. 

"You're so sweet." He leaned down to close the gap in between our lips. I got on my tippy toes so I could kiss back. I tied my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my hips. He licked my lips asking for entrance which I absolutely give him. Our tongues fighting for control and him obviously winning like always. His tongue roaming every part of my mouth making me let out a small moan. I pulled away first breathless staring into Brandon's eyes. His blue cobalt eyes are light and filled with happiness. 

"Put on a shirt so we can get going." I detach my arms pulling Brandon out of my bathroom into my room. He walks around my bed to get his shirt and put it on. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white fitted v-neck short sleeve shirt which showed his muscles, black vans, and a black beanie. It's 7:00 a.m. and we should be leaving soon. I put my beanie on and walked to the door where Brandon is waiting. 

"You have a belly button ring?" He asks looking at my stomach. 

"Yea, me and Cam both got them with my older cousin when I was 15." He nodded and took my hand. We walked down the stairs and grabbed our back packs. "Do you want any food? I'm not hungry but I could get you something." 

"Nah, I'm fine." I gave him a nod and walked through the door. Brandon gave me the helmet and I put it on. I got on the bike and leaned my head on his back. I could feel his abs while my arms are wrapped around him. 

**************

"Bye guys see you Monday." Brandon said to the others as we walked to his bike. Everyone esle waved goodbye to us and we got on his bike then quickly left. I told him that we should go to the park and get ice cream and he agreed. The others are going to Brandon's house to finish setting up some stuff. Blake and Wyatt are going there around 4:30. The guys and Cam don't have to set that much more up because yesterday while I was with Brandon, his Aunt set up how I told her to. My other present for him is already at his house which isn't a lot but it's something. 

"Lets get Ice cream first then we can sit in the park and just talk." I suggested. Brandon nodded and smiled, we started to walk towards the small ice cream parlor near the park. Once we arrive we walk up to the the little window and ring the bell to get the employees attention. 

"What can I get you two?" The middle-aged woman aged us both. Her hair was the slightest bit grey, she wore red rimmed glasses, and a nice summer dress.