Answer/Dares #9

Me: *snuggling with Ghost as he fixes his pistols* this is bliss~ *hears phone ding* dammit all to hell

Ghost: *lifts me up and puts me on the couch* I'll get them..

Me: *giggles and kisses his nose/beak* thank you

Ghost: *goes get them from the other room than fires gun*

Everyone: *scattering into the living room*

Me: *hears shots and sees everyone scrambling in* We got dares!!!

Everyone except Ghost: Whoopie *sarcasm*

Me: *rolls eyes* alright Bella read the first dare you see

Bella: Ok oh well it's not a dare it's a question for you *points to me*

Me: Huh?

Siren how did you meet the turtles?

Me: I am assuming you mean punks and swags 

Leo: Wow it's been a while since that happened 

Mikey: STORY TIME!!!!! *sits in front of me criss-crossed*

Me:  Well let's see the swags it kind of happened when I was looking for a little part-time job to tutor someone and I got a call from one of the boy's secretaries telling me that they wanted me to tutor their bosses younger brother, so I was thinking it would like a CEO of some company but once I arrived to the address I was standing in front of Hamato Records. I was escorted to the elevator and that's where I met them *points to the swags* and basically I was Mikey's tutor for a good while and than we just started hanging out.

MC: *raises hand* question?

Me: Shoot

Ghost: *perks up a bit when he hears 'shoot'*

Me: *pats his back* not that kind, sugar

MC: Why couldn't Donnie tutor Mikey? *looks between Mikey and Donnie*

Donnie: *sighs and rubs his temples* Because he was becoming difficult..

Mikey: Besides Siren made it fun and clear *smiles as I pat his head*

Slash: I bet she did~ *purrs while looking at me*

Me: *gives death glare and growls like an angry wolf* Wanna say that again?

Slash: *sweat drop and chuckles nervously* I-I'll shut up..

Me: As for punks, when Swift was moving in so were his brothers and basically what happened was that I was coming over to help Mikey and they weren't home only Rebel,MC and Ghost were their, I think you might know what happens next, unknown girl (me) walks in, punks stop what they are doing and see me, and a big brawl happened until the others came home finding me holding Ghost's pistols aiming at him and Rebel while MC was under my foot *looks up dreamily* ahh good times.

Rebel: *chuckles and rolls eyes* Yeah good times

Tea: That was very interesting I didn't know that 

Me: Yeah well now ya do *giggles* next question/dare

I dare Night and Anthony to dress up in one of Siren's anime shipping

Me: OH HELL YAH!!!!

Night & Anthony: Oh boy...

Me: This is going to be funny cause I mostly have yaoi shippings so Night you'll have to dress up like a dude *keeps smiling*

Night: Aww man really..

Me: Yes, Now here are your costumes and go change *pushes them to the changing rooms* NEXT DARE!