Extra: Finding Him

Me: *on the phone with Tea* No the orphanage I went to has been closed down for five years same with the last one..

Tea[phone]: Did go to the one in Brooklyn?

Me: Yeah....No it got turned into a soup kitchen for veterans *turns a corner going down an empty street as a short cut*

Tea[phone]: What are you going to do now? Are you going back to the agency to see if there are more places

Me: *keeps walking down the street* Nah I think I'll get some lunch than head back.

Tea[phone]: Alright *mikey screams 'ask her to bring back pizza'* Please tell me you heard that

Me: *sighs* tell Mikey that there is pizza in the fridge from yesterday, I'll call later when I am coming back

Tea[phone]: Alright see ya *ends call*

Me: *shuts phone off and walks passed an alley than hears grunts and thuds* What the hell? *walks that way with my pistol in the purse*

*rounds the corner and sees three thugs beating on someone and looks closer at the body and sees it's a little boy*

Thug #1: *kicking the boys head hard* See what happens when you try to steal from us you little punk

Thug #2: Yeah, don't mess with purple dragons you little shit *kicks the kids stomach*

ThUg #3: Hey hey back up guys *sees his buddies back away* lets not hit the kid to death *pulls out a gun* let's just end the kid

Me: *gasps quietly and gets angry* Oh hell nah *gets the gun ready than walks out* Hey!

Thugs: *whistles/woohoos/ hello's*

Me: *rolls eyes* Let the kid go

Thug #3: Well mama *smirks* what are you going to do about it?~

Me: hmm well *shows phone w/ 911 dialed already on it* the police already heard everything so you got about maybe 10 mins to run i would say *smiles seeing there shocked expression*

All three: *ran with there tail between there legs*

Me: *chuckles* my god they're idiots anyone can tell this is a picture *jogs toward the kid and slowly picks him up* Come on kid let's get you some help

[Three weeks plus visits at the hospital]

Me: *dragging Ghost by his wrist* Come on

Ghost: *groans* why are we here?..

Me: *stops in front of a patient door* Well you said we could have a kid and I almost lost hope until about few weeks ago, reason why we are in front of this door

Ghost: *raises a brow* hmm?

Me: *opens the door* Hun, you awake

Ghost: *walks in behind me than looks at the hospital and sees boy about 6 with black hair and purple tipped bangs covering his right eye*

Kid: *sees Ghost and pulls out a glock 26 from under the blanket*

Me: Woah sweetie it's okay, the guy is the one I was telling you abo-*sees ghost with his hand on one of his pistols* ahem!

Ghost: *growls lowly and releases the handle*he started it, so again why are we here-- *stops mid-sentence when he hears the kid*

Kid: That's a 45 mm pistol, isn't it?

Ghost: *raises a brow* Yeah you know about guns

Me: *giggles* why don't two get to know each other while I get something to drink *i get up and leave the room*

[15 minutes later]

Me: *walking back to the room when I see an office woman leave very angry and scared* You're from the adoption agency is something wrong?

Woman: *looks me up and down and scoffs before shoving past me* Congrats..

Me: *looks back at her and turns slowly forward* Bitch needs an attitude check *walks towards the room than sees Ghost getting the little guy ready to leave* what's going on?

Ghost: *throws the bag over his shoulder* We're taking our kid home *looks at me with a smirk*

Kid: *runs towards me in the clothes i got him and hugs my waist* thank you for taking me in, mama

Me: *on the verge on tears but hugs him with a smile* of course angel face *looks at Ghost and mouths 'I owe you and love you*

Ghost: *smirks and walks to me and whispers* you can make it up to me later~

Me: *blushes* Oh good lord help me