{5: alpha pack}

When Stiles met up with Scott at Derek's old burnt down house, he immediately explained what had happened at school, everything from the birds to Stella's breakdown. Stiles thought the birds killing themselves were weird, but Stella reacting that way moments before anyone had a clue it was going to happen was even odder. "There's something about her, something that's changed in her," Stiles stated, wanting to investigate the blonde more than he wanted to listen to Scott and his tattoo.

"She's been missing for three months. We know she's changed," Scott replied, wanting to drop the subject on Stella. Subconsciously, the werewolf wanted to flaunt his new tattoo. It wasn't every day he decided to blowtorch his arm.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Come on. We need to pay Stella a visit. She has some unanswered questions."

As the two were exiting the house, Scott stopped, analyzing the newly-painted door. "You painted the door." His hands dragged across the red paint, trying to understand Derek's motivation. "Why'd you paint the door?"

"Go home, Scott," Derek demanded, giving the teenager a warning glare. There was also a desperation to his voice, like he was more than tired of Scott looking into everything.

Scott was hesitant. "Why only one side?" His fingers moved along the bumpy texture, trying to find his answer.

There was a momentary pause, which was when Scott thought of his next action towards the mysterious door. He knew Derek wouldn't tell him what was behind this paint, and this made his decision for him. The werewolf extended his claws, scraping at the door.

"Scott," Derek yelled as he heard the scratching. The older werewolf briskly entered the area where the door was, which was when Scott began tearing away at the paint quicker until it revealed a symbol he didn't recognize.

Things seemed to click in Scott's head. He recalled the memory of the deer trampling over him when he was bitten by Peter. "The birds at school. The deer last night. Just like the deer when I got bit by the alpha. How many are there?"

"A pack of 'em. An alpha pack."

Stiles asked, "All of them? How does that even work?"

Derek crossed his arms over his chest. "I hear there's some kind of a leader. He's called Deucalion." The name sent chills down his back. From this, Deucalion become one of the most feared people he'd encountered so far, and he was sure the two werewolves in the room could tell.

Stiles's mind was racing as he heard this information coming in. He wondered where Stella fit in in this. Clearly, Scott was going to be on Derek's side, but with the alpha's showing up now, when Stella decided to resurface, it all seemed a little sketchy.

"What if Stella's a part of their pack?" Stiles asked, glancing away from his feet to the two werewolves. They responded with shocked expressions. "It's Stella, might I remind you. She's always been a little on the bad side, so why couldn't she be now? Besides, even if she hadn't been aligned with Peter for a long while, she did kind of drop off the map and go who-knows-where and experience who-knows-what. I saw her today, and she doesn't look alright."

Derek shook his head. "Stella isn't a bad person. Her family-- our family is dead."

Stiles sighed. "She could've been driven to the brink of insanity, and now she's taking it out on other people by being some psychopath who's helped take it out on other people."

"She's not an alpha, Stiles," Scott replied, wanting to see the best out of people.

"We don't know that," Stiles said, shifting his weight between his feet. "We haven't exactly talked to her yet."

Derek rolled his eyes. "Then what are you waiting for? Go talk to her. You need to get her to show your eyes; that's the only way to know she's not an alpha." He looked directly at Scott. "This might need some force, too because she might not be willing to get up that information freely."   

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 01, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

blue moon ◦ teen wolf{2}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें