Untitled Part 37

Hel lo i am donalf tump i mean trump

I

Idk tbh

Um

Guys where r u ur supposed to b helping me w this chapter Yall r beinf rude annie u said in the groupchat u'd come on wher the hell r u bitcg

Im curnrently sitting here alone waiting 4 someone to join the doc

Some people call me corn head or dump trump though I don't understand why.

Bless ur here finally

Ok

Why does it keep capitalizing everything i write Whatever

Mine doesn't do that

Yes it does

Anyway back to the story

K anyway i luv bernie bernie is luv bernie is life bernie ily love me bakc

I am the best person ever so I don't know why he doesn't luv me :(

Life is hard wen ur a repubkican kawaii goth pastel soft grunge weeaboo queen :((

I wonder if I smell weird and that's why Bernie doesn't like meh

"I wonder if i smell weird" annie what the hell write better

I'm not a good writer lol

Well youve made that very clear

ok where was i

waiit i need plot lets think of a plot

wait first let me change the song

K

im back

ok what should the plot for this chapter be

I think................................................................................Bernie shows trump how much he hates him :)

bitch why so many dots can u find ur chill

im finna just add some wiki pages

ok ye we can do that too

Then dump head goes and crys and leaves and never comes back again:) :)

perfect

careful the doc might get laggy i found a wiki page but its long

Kanye Omari West (; born June 8, 1977) is an American , , ,, and . He is among the most acclaimed musicians of the 21st century, attracting both praise and criticism for his work and outspoken public persona.

Raised in Chicago, West briefly attended art school before becoming known as a for in the early 2000s, for artists such as Jay-Z and Alicia Keys. Intent on pursuing a solo career as a rapper, West released his debut album in 2004 to widespread critical and commercial success. He went on to explore a variety of different musical styles on subsequent albums that included the -inflected (2005), the -inspired (2007), and the starkly polarizing (2008). In 2010, he released his critically acclaimed fifth album, the , and the following year he collaborated with Jay Z on the joint LP (2011). West released his abrasive sixth album, , to further critical praise in 2013. Following release delays and work on non-musical projects, West's seventh album, , was released in 2016.

West's outspoken views and ventures outside of music have received significant mainstream attention. He has been a frequent source of controversy and public scrutiny for his conduct at , on , and in other public settings. His more publicized comments include of President during a live 2005 television broadcast for relief and his of singer at the . West's efforts as a designer include collaborations with , , and on both clothing and footwear, and have most prominently resulted in the collaboration with beginning in 2013. He is the founder and head of the creative content company .