Stares and Anxiety

Audrey's POV

We finally got to Toronto, thank god because I couldn't hold my excitement any longer.

Right now we're eating in Subway cause Olivia and I wanted something to eat.... Angelicia on the other hand was looking un-easy. Looking behind her back and everywhere else as if Justin was gonna pop out of nowhere and scare her wasn't helping her either.

"Anglicia calm down. He's probably at the arena rehearsing right now," I said to her just so she can calm her balls.

"I'm not looking for him, is there something on my face?" She asked.

"Ahh no, why are you trying to change the subject?"

I put my sub down and grabbed her face so she looked at me, her bright blue eyes widened.

"Then why is everybody looking at me?"

Fear dripped on every word that came out of her mouth. What is she talking about, I turned around and sure enough mostly everybody was looking straight at her and whispering to their friends.

Obviously she doesn't understand that when you date a high end celebrity people are gonna recognize you.

"Anglicia, your Justin's ex girlfriend, they are going to stare at you because they probably think your dating him again." Just as I said that she spat out the pop she was drinking all over Olivia's face. Olivia screamed and ran into the bathroom, I had to giggle on how she reacted to that.

My mom told us to calm down and said that we should be going since we are all done the food. Anglicia pulled her hood over her face so people would stop staring, what a wimp, when we were walking out of Subway of course my clumsy sister ran into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry honey," The short woman said, Anglicia looked down at her and quickly said a sorry back that rushed out of the store.

I stared at the woman but she was turned looking at something.

"Anglicia what was that about?" Olivia asked to Anglicia who was breathing heavily and her cheeks were red.

"T-That w-as Pattie," She said out of breath.

"Oh my god let's go see her," Olivia said and grabbed her arm to run back into the store.

"Nooo, if she notices who I am she's gonna bring me to him and I can't handle that...I just can't."

It went quiet between the four of us until my mom spoke up, "Ok, let's go look at stores then head to the arena and Angie," She looked at my mom and waited for her to finish the sentence,"you're going to be fine, sure some people know who you are but I'm sure he's not gonna notice you, I mean c'mon look at your sister's giant crown he's probably gonna notice that."

I reached up to touch my crown that said "Pick Me for Ollg", I heard Anglicia and Olivia laugh.

"So today let's have fun and go see an amazing concert," Olivia stated and started skipping to a store next door.

1 hour later

Angelica's POV

We're at our seats in the arena right now and may I say we have front row tickets. Alot of the girls came up to me and asked if I was dating him again and I replied by saying no, I heard from Audrey that him and Disney's Angel Selena broke up.

That layout of the stage is amazing and to be honest more mature than the My World Tour. The arena is packed with screaming girls but I could hear my heartbeat going very fast.

The countdown hit 10 and that's when I got nervous, the boy I haven't seen in 2 years was going to be in front of me doing what he does best, the whole arena counted down for their idol to appear on stage.

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"0"

The arena arose in screams and cheers and a man came up on the big screen to make sure the adrenaline was going higher then Believe was across the screen and lights out. Justin's silhouette was there and wings was behind him, the dancers came out on stage getting ready for the first song, Justin flew up and across the arena.

The screen opened up and I saw him come down in a white suite and wings made of guitars.

Here goes nothing.